List of Best Luxury Hotels in Maldives
Cocoa Island by COMO
- From its personalized service and sophisticated cuisine to its distinctive design, authentic culture and calming spa, our Maldives luxury resort works hard to tailor the experience to your needs.
- We can orchestrate customized cruises to neighboring islands and beaches; plan private dinners at secluded locations; arrange yoga, diving or snorkeling; and create adventures for families travelling together.
- Maldives luxury hotels have exceptionally high standards, with Cocoa Island by COMO helping to lead the way. Whether travelling with a spouse, partner, children or extended family, our sophisticated facilities are available to anyone with an overnight stay.
- Address: Cocoa Island, Maldives
- Contact Numbers: +960 664 1818
- Email: email@example.com
Mirihi Island Resort
- Mirihi Island Resort is located on a secluded tropical island in the South Ari Atoll, approximately 85 kilometres south of the capital Male’.
- A picturesque and breathtaking 30 minute seaplane ride from Male will bring you here. This emerald gem is just 350 meters long and 50 meters wide with a sparkling palm-fringed beach of fine white sand. Walk barefoot if you choose, this is as close to nature as you can get
- Blessed with white talc beaches, turquoise blue waters and one of the most amazing house-reefs, it is truly a vision of paradise on earth.
- Address: South Ari Atoll, Republic of Maldives
- Contact Numbers: + 960 668 0500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baros Maldives is a small exclusive coral island in the Indian Ocean ringed by a sun-kissed beach and a vibrant house-reef, just 20 minutes by speedboat from Maldives International Airport.
- It is a multi award-winning elegant boutique Maldives resort with a long history of outstanding service excellence.
- As a small leading Maldives luxury resort, Baros offers a choice of exquisite Beach and Water Villas. With Beach Villas of classic natural elegance, many with private pools, set in lush vegetation, and secluded Water Villas of tranquillity, Baros Maldives is one of the most romantic resorts in the Maldives, the perfect honeymoon getaway.
- Address: PO Box 2015, Male’ 20-02, Republic of Maldives
- Contact Numbers: + 960 664 26 72
- Email: email@example.com
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru
- With 102 spacious villas spread across a remote jungle wilderness in the Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru combines impeccable service, five-star facilities and world-class cuisine with a real sense of discovery.
- Its sister property, Kuda Huraa, is a lushly tropical private island to the south, renowned for its exceptional surf and easy charm. Both are linked by the luxury catamaran Four Seasons Explorer, which cruises between the two island resorts stopping at exceptional dive sites, tiny uninhabited beaches and remote island communities along the way.
- Address: Baa Atoll, Republic of Maldives
- Contact Numbers: (960) 66 00 888
Gili Lankanfushi Maldives
- Gili Lankanfushi, Maldives is an intimate coral island in a sparkling lagoon, with jetties threading across the water out to spacious villa accommodations. Everywhere you look, marine life abounds. And the gleaming waters beckon.
- Formerly known as Soneva Gili by Six Senses, Gili Lankanfushi is set on the private island of Lankanfushi in the North Malé Atoll. This luxury resort is just a 20-minute speedboat ride from the International Airport at Malé, the capital of the Republic of Maldives.
- This 5-star resort is set on the private tropical island of Lankanfushi in the Malé Atoll, one of the 19 atolls that stretch over 800 kilometres through the Indian Ocean. It is one of the 1190 islands that make up the Maldives.
- Address: Lankanfushi Island 08290, North Malé Atoll, Republic of Maldives
- Contact Numbers: 960 664 0304
Soneva Fushi Resort
- Soneva Fushi Resort in the Maldives, is the original desert island hideaway. The resort that set the tone and the standards for every subsequent resort. A jewel of an island – large by Maldives standards – with perfect beaches, a vibrant reef encircling the island, a colony of nesting turtles and its very own world class observatory.
- Address: Kunfunadhoo Island, Baa Atoll, Republic of Maldives
- Contact Numbers: 960 660 0304
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa
- Just a half-hour speedboat ride from Malé, discover an enchanting garden island where everything is close at hand. Find your perfect wave with the Surf School, sail to the mesmerizing Island Spa or embark on thrilling shark snorkel safaris and dolphin cruises.
- Explore the Maldives further by visiting the island of Landaa Giraavaru in the unspoiled Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, home to exotic marine life and remarkable diving opportunities.
- Cruise between these two Four Seasons properties on the private Four Seasons Explorer, a luxury three-deck catamaran.
- Address: North Malé Atoll, Republic of Maldives
- Contact details: (960) 66 44 888
Lily Beach Resort & Spa
- Lily Beach Resort & Spa enjoys a great worldwide reputation for its pristine beaches, lush tropical vegetation and the exotic house-reef just few meters away from the shore. The favorable location in the spectacular Ari Atoll places Huvahendhoo island in close proximity to some of the most amazing dive sites in the world.
- Piece, serenity and beautiful natural surroundings combined with excellent resort facilities and services makes Lily Beach Resort a perfect place for a restful holiday, fun family gathering or a romantic getaway.
- After an extensive renovation Lily Beach Resort & Spa was reopened in 2009 as a 5 star Luxury resort, introducing the unique, pioneering concept of “Affordable Luxury” – the first 5 star All-Inclusive Platinum Plan Resort in the Maldives.
- Address: South Ari Atoll, Republic of Maldives
- Contact details: Reservations@lilybeachmaldives.com
Veligandu Island Resort
- Veligandu Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, an excellent house reef and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Veligandu, North Ari Atoll.
- It is 600 meters long by 150 meters wide, about 22 acres. Your seaplane transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 20 minute flight.
- 81 rooms include 54 Jacuzzi Water Villas, 10 Water Villas, 12 Jacuzzi Beach Villas and 5 Beach Villas.
- Address: North Ari Atoll, Maldives
- Telephone: (960) 666 0519
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience the unique in barefoot chic and laid-back luxury at this beautiful resort set on its very own castaway island.
- Relish the inspired combination of luxury and simplicity that has led to this unique resort with a soul. Constance Moofushi is set amid the intimate location of pure lagoons, sandbanks and tropical surroundings.
- Choose from villas which nestle discreetly on the white sand beach or float above the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Relax knowing everything is taken care of with our all inclusive Cristal Package that includes everything from sparkling wine to mouthwateringly exquisite cuisine and luxury accommodation.
- Address: Central Reservation Office, Poste de Flacq, Mauritius – Indian Ocean
- Tel: (230) 402 2777 / 402 2772
Naladhu Resort Maldives
- Imagine paradise. Tropical island sands. Swaying palms. Endless turquoise waters. Open your eyes and see Naladhu. Maldivian for “beautiful island,” Anantara’s sister island of Naladhu offers a mosaic of timeless moments on the clear waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Every Naladhu Maldives experience is one to treasure. Every space is yours to own, for your time on our island, at this exclusive Maldives hotel. We offer expansive villas and houses each with a private pool fronting the azure Indian Ocean, unsurpassed comfort, the idyllic Maldives luxury resort experience, and a graceful elegance that never goes out of style.
- Address: P.O. Box 2014, Veligandu Huraa, South Male Atoll, Republic of Maldives
- Tel: +960 664 4105
- Email: email@example.com
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives, is an exclusive, private and romantic island resort lush with tropical plants and encircled by clear blue waters of one of the largest lagoons of the Maldives. The resort is a Member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World.
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa spreads idyllically along a pristine beach and serene lagoon. The award-winning resort seamlessly extends the magic of the island’s blessed natural beauty in its design even as it offers the finest in contemporary luxuries and services.
- Jiva Grande Spa, an authentic Indian spa, offers a range of signature wellness experiences. A choice of gourmet cuisine, water sports, and recreation make for a complete and exclusive destination.
- Address: Post Box No. 2117, South Male Atoll, Maldives
- Telephone: +960 664 2200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa
- Dhigufinolhu Island in the South Malé Atoll, is Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa, comprising of some of the most spacious luxury villas in Maldives, some with private plunge pools and just a 35 minute speedboat ride from Malé International Airport.
- The tropical lagoon setting creates a Maldivian paradise of breathtaking natural wonders, where the warmest heartfelt welcome leads to journeys that can be deeply relaxing or truly invigorating.
- From the moment you arrive, peer into the crystal waters below the jetty of our Maldives resort at puffer fish, sting rays and baby reef sharks. Take part in an array of water sports including diving, snorkelling, surfing and island hopping.
- Address: Dhigu, Maldives
- Tel: +960 664 4100
- Email: email@example.com
- Underwater spa rooms. Underground wine. Pristine waters below your ocean bungalow’s glass floor. Immersed in surreal beauty in a private courtyard onshore. “Rooms” at sea – a traditional Maldivian dhoni, fitted with modern indulgences.
- Cuisine in the raw. Private dining experiences. A stretch of private beach or 1001 nights boudoir chic.
- Bespoke cruises. Reef journeys. Floating at infinity’s edge. Thousands of bottles in the Maldives’ most impressively stocked cave, guided by global chefs. Spa treatments that invite you to come out of your shell – in a LIME Light – Crystal Ritual or a Turquoise Explosion.
- Address: North Male Atoll, PO Box 2017, Republic of Maldives
- Tel: + 960 6644 222
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Island Hideaway Spa, Resort & Marina
- The Island Hideaway at Dhonakulhi Maldives, Spa Resort & Marina is a luxury boutique resort situated on the privately owned uninhabited virgin island of Dhonakulhi, North Maldives, Indian Ocean.
- The resort was opened on 1st August 2005 with 8 types of spectacular guest villas.
- Our marina is the first of its kind in the Maldives. The Island is a haven of peace, tranquility and serenity. Island Hideaway is one of the very few resorts in the Haa-Alifu Atoll.
- Address: Dhonakulhi Island, Haa Alifu Atoll, North Maldives.
- Telephone: +960 650 1515
- Email: email@example.com
Adaaran Prestige Water Villas
- In a different part of the world… dawn breaks to the sound of waves dashing on a shallow coral reef.
- Complimented by a serene blue lagoon, the Water Villas line up on a winding jetty overlooking a private beach, warm and in complete seclusion.
- Sophisticated comforts are treated with a local touch; complemented with personalized details, a tropical view unfolds. Renew a promise bound to the island and find yourself closer to nature. Closer as if in paradise.
- Address: 7th Floor, STO Aifaanu Building, Boduthakurufaanu Magu, Male, Republic of Maldives.
- Tel: +960-6640375, +960-6640376
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org