List of Immigration Lawyer Offices in San Francisco CA
Ballout Haitham Edward Law Offices
- At the Law Offices of Haitham Edward Ballout they work hard to serve each and every client.
- They are family oriented and work hard to solve their clients’immigration issues.
- No Deportation provides quality immigration representation to clients not only San Mateo, San Jose, San Francisco, Belmont and the South Bay area but nationally. Some clients they’ve represented have come to them through word of mouth from New York City, Seattle and Los Angeles.
Address: 220 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94104
- Goldstein Zuzana provide their clients with the highest quality of legal counsel and representation in two primary areas: immigration and business.
- They are passionate about what they do and committed to excellence in their work and reputation.
- Their clients are offered prompt attention and accessibility while controlling the costs for legal services.
- Because of their personal approach to each client, they are very proud of the lasting relationships they develop. Communicating with clients on a regular basis and keeping them informed of what they are doing and why they are doing it is a priority. Their clients’ satisfaction is paramount.
Address: 100 Drumm St, San Francisco, CA 94111
Gorski Stephen J
- For over thirty years Attorney Stephen Shaiken has championed the rights of individuals facing immigration and criminal matters.
- He is a fearless advocate who has tried to verdict scores of criminal cases and thosuands of immigration matters.
- He has litigated in state and federal trial and appellate courts and in the immigration courts.
- He represents people before the USCIS and the State Department on visa and citizenship applications and he helps people obtain waivers when they have ben found inadmissible to the U.S. If a criminal conviction presents immigration problems, he looks for ways to overturn that conviction or to obtain a waiver.
Address: 170 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133
Goswami, Strand & Seaborn
- Goswami, Strand & Seaborn is an established immigration law firm in San Francisco that has helped thousands of clients obtain employment, family, and investor visas, as well as US citizenship.
- We have also handled hundreds of challenging cases involving removal proceedings, appeals and asylum cases.
Address: 870 Market St Suite 1028, San Francisco, CA 94102
Hurtubise Weber Law LLP
- At Hurtubise Weber Law, we focus on you as an individual, translate the law into terms that you understand, develop creative solutions to suit your unique needs, and remain involved in the legal and immigrant community.
- They assist with most types of family and business immigration issues, including lawful permanent residency (obtaining your green card), citizenship, and visas.
- They also work with small businesses and investors looking to come to the U.S.
- Their team is committed to providing excellent service to clients across the globe.
Address: 201 Spear Street Suite 1100, San Francisco, CA 94105
Karr Michael P Attorney At Law
- The Law Offices of Michael P. Karr & Associates strives to provide experienced, compassionate and affordable legal services to the Immigrant Community of Northern California.
- Their firm is dedicated to personalized service in helping you and your loved ones deal with often difficult and challenging situations.
- Immigration and Nationality law is highly complex and ever changing.
- They help you understand all facets of your case and provide realistic assessments in their initial consultations and representation before the Department of Homeland Security, Department of Justice and United States Courts.
Address: 1275 Halyard Drive, Suite 200, West Sacramento, CA 95691
Lacayo & Associates Immigration Consultants
- Lacayo and Associates is an immigration consultation and tax preparation services company located in San Francisco.
- Since 1986, their Company has expanded their services to other legal, financial and commercial areas allowing them to direct clients to accessible service under one roof.
- They offer a variety of legal services with expertise on Immigration Consultation.
- Twenty years of experience in the field of immigration have allowed them to serve the tens of thousand of Immigrant families from 58 different countries in a variety of languages.
- Their areas of specialization includes Citizenship, Naturalization, Fiance Visas, Relative Petitions, Suspension of Deportation, Removal Procedings, Victims of Crime or Domestic Violence, Temporary Protected Status,and Asylum.
Address: 3330 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110
Law Office of Gali Schaham Gordon
- At Gordon Law Group PC, they provide clients with creative solutions and forceful advocacy at a time when U.S. immigration laws have become more restrictive and employment laws have become more complex.
- They are personally dedicated to achieving your goals effectively and efficiently.
- The firm’s fees are competitive, and their immigration and employment law practice is diverse.
- Their attorneys have expertise in green cards and non immigrant business and employment-based visas (such as H-1B’s, L-1’s, O-1’s and others), family-based immigration, waivers of inadmissibility (including J-1 waivers), citizenship and naturalization, and complex deportation and asylum cases.
Address: 55 New Montgomery Street, Suite 308, San Francisco, CA 94105
Law Office of Melissa K. Martinelli
- Martinelli Immigration Law, PC offers a broad spectrum of immigration representation including family-based immigration, removal / deportation defense, federal court litigation, appeals, consular processing, asylum and naturalization / citizenship.
- Their office primarily serves immigrants in the Greater Boston area; however, they also provide comprehensive immigration representation to clients throughout the United States.
- Immigration law is extremely complex and dynamic.
- At Martinelli Immigration Law, PC, clients receive the dedication and experience that their immigration matters require.
- Clients will find a friendly staff and expert advice on all aspects relating to their immigration concerns.
Address: 633 Battery Street, Suite 110, San Francisco, CA 94111
Law Offices of Barbara-Ann Williams, PC
- Law Offices of Barbara-Ann Williams, PC provide dynamic solutions to US Immigration visa issues for working professionals, high asset investors and their families.
- Their expertise spans temporary visas, family and employment based permanent visas, EB5 regional center and direct investment visas, consular processing as well as waivers.
- They offer competitive fee structures with tangible results.
Address: 605 Market St Suite 1200, San Francisco, CA 94105
Law Offices Of Daniel E Chavez
- At the Law Offices of Daniel E. Chavez, they bring over 30 years of practice experience to people throughout the San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California. Daniel E.
- Chavez has been board-certified in immigration and nationality law by the state of California, the only lawyer in Sonoma County to hold that certification.
- They are committed to staying current on all developments in immigration law, so that they can provide the highest level of service to their clients.
- Attorney Chavez works closely with their paralegal and legal assistant, Catalina “Katy” Castro, an native Spanish speaker with over 10 years of experience with immigration law matters.
Address: 407 C St, Petaluma, CA 94952
Law Offices of Willam P. Klein
- KLG has been serving and advising clients for over 20 years.
- They utilize cutting edge technology for office management, client communications and conducting comprehensive legal research.
- Their creative legal insights are tailored to meet the unique needs and goals of any client.
- In every case, KLG strives to achieve clients’ short-term goals and face long-term challenges.
- They pridetheirselves in keeping clients informed about their cases and educated about the law.
- Through trust, integrity, and good judgment they work as a team believing the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
Address: SUITE 1800 Two Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111
Liberation Law Group
- Liberation Law Group is a group of attorneys and legal assistants that listen to their clients’ needs.
- Their attorneys practice labor and employment law, as well as personal injury and immigration law.
- Their clients come from diverse backgrounds but have something in common.
- They have been wronged. They are here to provide legal services to immigrants, migrant workers, and low wage workers. All people deserve representation.
- The hurt and abused must be represented in their legal system.
- They work diligently to provide their services and help JUSTICE to prevail.
- They understand that every human being has a voice, and as lawyers they make it their goal to listen and strengthen that voice so it will be heard.
Address: 2760 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110
Lipman & Wolf LLP
- Visawolf LLP is one of the nation’s most-trusted immigration law firms. From their offices in Concord, in the San Francisco Bay Area of California, their team of immigration lawyers and paralegals serve clients in a variety of industries including semiconductors, advanced materials, machine tools, software, networking, clothing, biotechnology, healthcare, consulting, business services, design, advertising, human resources, and finance.
- In the past five years, Visawolf LLP has handled more than 3,000 immigration cases for more than 200 corporate clients. At least ninety-eight percent of those cases were approved by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) – formerly the Immigration and Naturalization Service or INS.
Address: 1390 Willow Pass Rd, Concord, CA 94520
Maina Samuel Ouya Law Offices
- At the Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, they help individuals and families who are seeking to gain or maintain proper legal status in the United States.
- In addition to serving clients in California, they have extensive experience in asylum offices throughout the United States and in U.S. consular posts abroad.
- They are straightforward. They do not make promises they cannot keep, and they do not charge for services they cannot deliver.
- They work with U.S. citizens, non U.S. citizens, and legal and illegal immigrants.
Address: 332 Pine St Ste 307, San Francisco, CA 94104
Muston and Jack Immigration Lawyers
- For more than 20 years the immigration attorneys at MJ Law Immigration Law Firm have been successfully helping individuals, corporations and entrepreneurs obtain business and family visas.
- They have offices in San Jose, San Francisco and Los Angles to assist you with all your immigration needs. Whether you are an entrepreneur applying for an E2 visa, a corporation looking to bring an executive or skilled manager to the US on a L1 visa or an artist seeking an O1 visa, the immigration attorneys at MJ Law have the expertise and the experience to confidently navigate your immigration case with USCIS.
Address: 580 California St Suite 1200, San Francisco, CA 94104
Nelly Reyes Immigration Services
- Nelly Reyes has a long record of empowering immigrants and communities through service, activism, and education.
- She has helped over 7,000 immigrants achieve citizenship and reunited thousands of families in the United States.
- After being trained by the Immigrant Legal Resource Center in 1991 to assist low-income populations with legalization and naturalization, she worked as a Citizenship Project Manager for La Raza Centro Legal and implemented an immigration services program at the Spanish Speaking Citizens’ Foundation in Oakland.
- She received the Philip Burton Immigration and Civil Rights Award, was officially honored by the City of Oakland, and featured in the New York Times for her service to the Latino community.
- She appears regularly on Univision as an immigration expert.
Address: 564 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94104
Simmons & Ungar LLP
- For over 50 years, the attorneys and staff at Simmons & Ungar LLP have been expertly and creatively helping people navigate the confusing and constantly changing paths leading to work and study visas, family unification, asylum, permanent residence, and American citizenship.
- Upending your and your family’s lives to settle temporarily or permanently in the United States is difficult enough: they are here to take away the worry about securing the right kind of visa to meet your objectives.
- They are ready to help you in any matter related to U.S. immigration.
Address: 50 California St Suite 470, San Francisco, CA 94111
Stouffer Christine M Attorney At Law
- Ms. Stouffer strongly believes in clients having all the information they need to make a well-informed decision.
- She strives to help clients know and understand their rights in terms of the ever changing and complex immigration laws.Ms. Stouffer decided to be a lawyer because she had the sense that she could “translate” law so that her clients would feel they have access to their rights in order to make informed decisions.
- Years ago she needed the help of an attorney and was relieved to find a person with whom she could relate on a human level.
- This attorney, who was a great role model, painted a clear picture of her rights in terms easily understandable that felt like a path out of a difficult situation.
Address: 2000 Hearst Ave, Berkeley, CA 94709
The Law Office of Natalia Malyshkina
- At The Law office of Natalia Malyshkina they believe that their clients deserve the most compassionate, professional, honest, and respectful treatment.
- Their team members are first and second generation immigrants themselves, that is why they know how important it is to obtain proper U.S. immigration documents promptly and at affordable prices. Immigration law is highly complex.
- Many people think that they can take care of their immigration problems themselves which is often true.
- However, many immigrants soon find out that due to numerous technicalities and legal language it is easy to overlook important details and requirements, which may delay or muddle the desired outcome.
- Many of their clients find that it is easier, faster, and after all considerations cheaper to use services of a professional attorney who will help them avoid unnecessary pains and costs associated with possibilities of avoidable denials of their cases, delays and even deportation.
Address: 1 Sansome St Ste 3500, San Francisco, CA 94104
The Law Offices of Grace R Alano
- Alano Immigration is a full service, boutique immigration law office serving the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond.
- She is a San Francisco immigration attorney and Certified Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law (certified by the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California).
- Whether your desire is to apply for citizenship, reunite with your family from abroad, obtain lawful residence for your spouse or fiancé, obtain lawful status through employment or investment, or escape persecution in your home country, her office can help you attain your goals.
Address: 598 Bosworth St, San Francisco, CA 94131
Warren Law Firm
- Since opening the Warren Law Firm in 2003, their firm has focused exclusively on advocating for businesses, families and individuals in all Business Immigration Issues, a wide range of Immigration Services and Deportation Defense matters.
- They are dedicated to global immigration.
- Their clients include individuals, families and corporations seeking solutions to U.S. business development and legal immigration for an international workforce.
- They have also negotiated contracts for Fortune 500 companies, as well as start-up companies.
Address: 655 Montgomery St Suite 540, San Francisco, CA 94111
Werner & Associates
- Located in downtown San Francisco, Werner & Associates has been providing high quality, cost effective immigration law services to both businesses and families for over 35 years.
- They focus on business related visas including H-1B, PERM labor certifications, L-1 and EB1, while also providing a full range of immigration services to both corporations and individuals.
- They have always emphasized responsiveness and personal attention to their clients.
- Their approach to the practice of law is especially cost effective and successful because of their depth of expertise and their pragmatic approach to solving problems.
- Unlike some other firms, they do not advise unnecessary legal work.
- Their objective is to obtain the proper visa or status as quickly and directly as possible.
- They provide practical, cost-effective, and innovative solutions as well as sound legal advice, often producing positive solutions when other attorneys have told their clients the situation was impossible.
Address: 90 New Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94105
Wiley & Jobson
- Wiley & Jobson practices immigration law exclusively.
- The firm’s immigration attorneys are well-respected in the field and have helped thousands of immigrants from more than 75 countries to obtain lawful immigration status.
- Their firm provides exceptional service to clients seeking prompt assistance with applications for permanent residence (green cards), family petitions, citizenship, deportation defense and asylum, and they are dedicated to making your immigration process as smooth as possible.
Address: 703 Market St #401, San Francisco, CA 94103