List of Immigration Lawyer Offices in San Diego
Adams Eleanor Kaplan
- South Bay Immigration Attorneys, LLP (SBIA) is a local law firm dedicated to providing expert immigration legal representation to the community.
- Located in National City, California, in the South Bay area of San Diego County, they serve clients throughout the United States and the world.
- They are skilled and knowledgeable in immigration matters ranging from investment and employment visas to family petitions, citizenship and deportation defense.
- They take a tailored approach to each client’s case and spend the necessary time in the beginning to understand you and your concerns.
- They understand how high the stakes can be in immigration cases.
- At SBIA they believe it is important that their clients are well-informed about their individual immigration process throughout the entire case.
Address: 110 W C St Ste 2206, San Diego, CA 92101
Ancel Marci Attorney At Law
- At Marci Ancel Attorney At Law, they want to make the immigration process easy for you.
- Let them use their legal knowledge and expertise to help you navigate through the complicated system.
- Since 1987, their goal is to help you make your American dream come true.
- Contact them today for personalized, free consultation for assistance in handling of all your immigration needs.
- Marci Ancel is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the San Diego County Bar Association.
Address: 2550 5th Ave Suite 900, San Diego, CA 92103
Attorney Gerald Linkon
- With over 35 years of experience as a successful San Diego immigration lawyer, Gerald B. Linkon is dedicated to helping you.
- Attorney Linkon is an experienced and well respected San Diego immigration lawyer.
- He has been the counseling immigration attorney for the University of California, San Diego since 1986, a former Assistant Director of the Immigration Legal Assistance Project of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, and a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- He has traveled to many countries of the world and enjoyed learning about different cultures and traditions. Attorney Linkon can provide legal immigration assistance to individuals and their families as well as employers.
- His knowledge of the process, as well experience and education, allow him the ability to navigate the immigration process with confidence and compassionfor his clients.
Address: 401 W A St, San Diego, CA 92101
Behar & Behar
- Behar International Counsel, PLC is a full-service law firm headquartered in San Diego, California, with an additional location in Los Angeles, CA.
- They concentrate solely on U.S. immigration & naturalization law.
- Their immigration law practice consists of attorneys who limit their practices to U.S. immigration law.
- Whether investment, employment-based, asylum law, deportation defense or family-based, their lawyers have the experience, knowledge and compassion it takes to guide clients through the complexities of U.S. immigration law.
- Of immigrant backgrounds ourselves, over the years they have earned a strong reputation for their zealous and creative advocacy on behalf of their clients.
- They pride theirselves in taking the time to fully comprehend each client’s unique situation their attorneys being personally available to their clients.
- Questions will be handled by their attorneys speaking your own language and not by a legal secretary/paralegal, as is often the case in other immigration firms.
- Whether it is a family-based green card application, a complicated business/employment classification visa, political asylum application or deportation defense case, they believe each client deserves the best of their personal, legal and creative energies.
- The personal attentiveness they give each of their clients is what sets them apart from other immigration lawfirms.
Address: 402 W Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
- Catholic Charities Diocese of San Diego exists to WITNESS actively on behalf of the scriptural values of mercy and justice, to acknowledge the sacredness of the human person by working to ENHANCE the quality of life of each individual, and to ADVOCATE for a just society by calling men and women to action on behalf of the poor.
- They are Catholic Charities of the Diocese of San Diego, California, a ministry of the church caring for the poor and the vulnerable.
- Their ministry is based on the person of Jesus, who “came not to be served, but to serve.”
- They believe in the dignity of the human person, and are committed to the Judeo-Christian vision of justice and peace.
Address: 4575 Mission Gorge Pl, San Diego, CA 92120
Feldman Feldman & Associates
- Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC is an immigration law firm located in San Diego, California.
- The firm’s experienced immigration attorneys combine top-notch legal expertise with excellent client service in all areas of immigration law.
- Moreover, the immigration attorneys and staff at Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC are passionate about helping you achieve your immigration goals.
- All attorneys at the law firm are members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
Address: 2221 Camino del Rio South, suite 201, San Diego, CA 92108
Friedman Joel Law Office
- The Law Office of Joel Friedman firm is devoted exclusively to the practice of U.S. immigration and nationality law.
- They have represented corporate and individual clients in business and family immigration matters since 1998.
- Headquartered in scenic downtown San Diego, California, they represent clients throughout the United States and across the globe.
- Their family immigration practice focuses upon uniting families and providing representation in U.S. citizenship matters.
- Family immigration cases include obtaining green cards based upon marriage to a U.S. citizen, green cards for parents, siblings, sons, and daughters, K-1 and K-3 fiancé visas, as well as other family-related immigration matters.
- They also specialize in U.S. citizenship and naturalization cases for green card holders and other persons.
- They offer discounts to military personnel.
Address: 1010 2nd Ave Ste 1009, San Diego, CA 92101
Froman Law Firm
- Founded in 2003, Froman Law Firm focuses primarily on business and immigration law.
- They strive to understand the business or immigration needs of their clients and to collaborate with them to develop tailored strategies.
- Their firm handles family-based immigration, business and employment-based immigration, I-9 compliance issues, nonimmigrant visas, student and scholar visas, consular processing, citizenship and naturalization matters, waivers, and appeals.
- They have particular expertise in Child Status Protection Act and Academic immigrant issues.
- They also offer business and corporate services, including business formation and contracts.
- Located in San Diego, California, Froman Law Firm represents clients throughout the United States and around the world.
- They focus on delivering creative, appropriate, and cost-effective legal solutions.
- At Froman Law Firm, they care about their clients, their businesses, and their families.
- Their goal is to build long-term relationships with their clients through their stewardship and persistence in pursuing their individual immigration or business concerns.
Address: 9820 Willow Creek Rd Ste 275, San Diego, CA 92131
Immigration Law Clinic Inc
- Founded in 1984, their law firm has handled more than 5,000 immigration cases.
- Their founder, attorney Bejar, is a leading immigration attorney and is certified by the Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization as an immigration and nationality law specialist.
- At the Law Offices of Jan Joseph Bejar, A Professional Law Corporation, they practice exclusively in the area of immigration law.
- Their firm handles family-based immigration, business and employment-based immigration, citizenship and naturalization matters and deportation cases.
- Located in San Diego, they represent clients throughout the United States and offer consultations in Mexico City a few times a year.
Address: 3230 5th Ave, San Diego, CA 92103
Kazmi & Sakata
- KAZMI & SAKATA is a Business and Family Immigration and Nationality Law Firm founded by Harun Kazmi and Cliff Sakata.
- Their office is located in San Diego, California.
- The lawyers at KAZMI & SAKATA have represented clients nationally and internationally.
- Their highly efficient services include a variety of immigration-related matters.
- The attorneys at KAZMI & SAKATA represent their clients before government agencies across the United States, including the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (formerly INS), the U.S. Department of Labor, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- In addition, the firm’s attorneys represent clients at U.S. Embassies and Consulates around the world.
Address: 4909 Murphy Canyon Rd, San Diego, CA 92123
Law Office Of Narcisco Delgado-Cruz
- Mr. Cruz built his practice primarily on word of mouth among clients and on trusted referrals within the legal profession.
- Their mission is simple: To provide you with the highest level of representation for all your immigration and criminal defense needs.
Address: 3200 4th Ave, San Diego, CA 92103
Law Offices of David M. Boertje
- David M. Boertje, Esq., has dedicated his professional life to defending those accused of crimes and has personally handled hundreds of criminal cases.
- Mr. Boertje is experienced in handling all misdemeanor and felony cases including DUI defense, domestic violence, theft crimes, white collar crimes, drug crimes, probation violations, violent crimes, strike cases, and murder.
- Mr. Boertje has obtained successful results for many of his clients including case dismissals, not guilty verdicts, reduced charges, and favorable plea bargains.
Address: 402 W Broadway Suite #950, San Diego, CA 92101
Law Offices Of Hurwitz Holt APLC
- Hurwitz Holt, APLC, formerly known as the Law Offices of Leah W. Hurwitz, APLC from 1980 until 2011, is a full service San Diego-based immigration law firm experienced in all aspects of U.S. immigration and naturalization law.
- Their team of talented immigration attorneys, paralegals, and staff, fluent in Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and English, handle complex immigration matters with uncompromising commitment to excellence, integrity, and creative problem-solving.
Address: 409 Camino Del Rio S Ste 300, San Diego, CA 92108
Law Offices of Jacob J Sapochnick PC
- The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law.
- Their firm has big firm expertise in these specialties, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost.
- The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish,Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
Address: 1502 6th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
Law Offices of Ricardo Vidal, P.A.
- Attorney Ricardo Vidal has over 15 years of experience in the immigration field. He studied at Universidad Católica in Lima, Peru; Oxford University in England; and the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida, where he obtained his undergraduate degree and Juris Doctor degree.
- Mr. Vidal is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and a member in good standing of the District of Columbia Bar Association.
- They specialize in representing clients who wish to live and work temporarily or permanently in the United States.
- Their clients include individuals, corporations, and other commercial entities.
- They appear before Federal Immigration Judges, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Department of Labor.
Address: 600 W Broadway Suite # 700, San Diego, CA 92101
Law Offices of Saman Nasseri
- Saman Nasseri is a first generation American of immigrant parents. Mr. Nasseri was born and raised in San Diego.
- He attended San Diego State University, where he received a Bachelors degree in Political Science.
- In 2011, Mr. Nasseri graduated from California Western School of Law. Mr. Nasseri is licensed to practice law in California and the Federal Courts.
- Mr. Nasseri believes that hard work, dedication, and honesty are the key fundamentals to a successful practice.
- Mr. Nasseri understand the complexities of the legal system and how much legal issues may impact one’s life and family.
- Mr. Nasseri is dedicated to providing full and ethical representation for his clients while educating his clients throughout the process.
Address: 925 B Street, Suite 402, San Diego, CA 92101
Luna and Associates, Attorneys at Law LLC
- Luna & Associates provides quality and experienced legal representation in the areas of immigration law, general civil practice and environmental law and policy.
- They represent individuals, businesses, and non-for-profit organizations in an array of immigration matters including family immigration, deportation and asylum defense, business visa processing and employment-related immigration.
- They also represent clients in various civil matters including plaintiff personal injury cases and gaming law.
- In addition, they are dedicated to the assistance of local and regional grass-roots environmental organizations by providing legal analysis and support, primarily on U.S.-Mexico environmental law and policy matters.
- Luna & Associates is committed to the advancement of common notions of justice and the promotion of social responsibility.
Address: 2810 Camino del Rio South 116, San Diego, CA 92108
Macaraeg & Pedroza LLP Attorneys At Law
- The Law Offices of Christopher R. Macaraeg provide legal services and representation in all areas of Immigration and Naturalization Law. Macaraeg Law has access to all current laws and research material to secure the most effective and aggressive representation.
- They build their reputation on their legal skills, integrity and high standards of personal service.
- It is their goal to cultivate strong client relationships and achieve their clients’ confidence and peace of mind through effective representation.
- The foundation of their services is built on their commitment to work in full partnership with their clients. Their focus on the objective starts from the very first consultation.
- They believe in ongoing dialog, complete updates and accessibility to their principal attorneys.
- They are dedicated to their clients.
Address: 424 F St, San Diego, CA 92101
Mautino, Robert A
Robert Mautino and Kathrin Mautino (father and daughter) worked independently as immigration attorneys before forming Mautino & Mautino in 1994.
Address: 1059 10th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
Milner & Markee Law Office
- Milner & Markee, LLP. Since 1987 their San Diego immigration law firm has specialized in Immigration and Nationality Law and has been dedicated to providing the highest degree of personal service possible to help you navigate this complex area of the law.
- To further serve you, their Immigration law firm in San Diego also offers extensive legal expertise in Federal Appellate Law, Federal Criminal Defense, International Adoption Law, CABOTAGE/CTPAT and Space Law. Their immigration attorneys get results.
Address: 16870 W Bernardo Dr # 320, San Diego, CA 92127
San Diego Hospital DNA Paterntiy Lab – Lowest Legal Fee
- They treat EVERY case with the utmost respect, confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Their expert staff will walk you through every step of the way with their free phone consultations.
- They understand that you have many questions and they’re always here to answer them. Choice DNA legally admissible DNA paternity test cost $420 $320 and are typically completed in 2-3 working days.
- They also provide a variety of DNA tests to prove maternity, grandparentage, siblingship and other kinships.
- Choice DNA paternity test results are also used as legal evidence to establish biological ties in a family-based immigration petitions.
Address: 7827 Convoy Court, San Diego, CA 92111
Scales of Justice, LLP
- Scales of Justice, LLP is a law firm that focuses on service, representation and litigation in the areas of Family Law and Immigration Law throughout Southern California and the United States.
- Their law firm was created to be unique and different from the traditional style law firm.
- They are able to tailor their services to meet your needs.
- Whether it’s just legal advice you need, document preparation or attorney representation, they are able to tailor their services to meet the unique needs of each individual and business.
- Their unique experience and perspective allows them to provide their clients with the personalized attention expected of large firm but without the high cost of large firm retainers.
- Their services are affordable and at prices much lower than typical attorney retainer fees in Southern California.
- They provide consultations in-person, through the telephone, email and through Skype.
- With convenient office locations in San Diego and Los Angeles, they invite you to come see how they stand out from everyone else.
Address: 2720 5th Ave, San Diego, CA 92103
The Law Office of Medina & Hargrave, LLP
- With extensive expertise gained from years of working at Government Agencies such as the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, in addition to Local Non-Profits such as the American Civil Liberties Union, the San Diego Employee Rights Center, and the California Innocence Project, their attorneys provide the highest level of Criminal Defense, Family Law, and Immigration Law representation.
- They are not here merely to make a living.
- They are here to enable their clients to live more amply, with greater vision, and with a finer spirit of achievement.
- Their success is measured not only by the service provided to their clients, but the positive impact created in their community.
Address: 945 Fourth Avenue, Suite 312, San Diego, CA 92101
Wagner Sandra M
- Law Offices of Sandra M. Wagner focuses on immigration law, with offices in the Carmel Valley area of San Diego, California.
- Her office provides a broad range of immigration and business related services.
- Because the office serves immigration clients throughout the United States, its practice is national in scope, but the office also represents immigration clients worldwide. The law firm emphasizes responsiveness and personal attention to its clients.
Address: 12770 High Bluff Dr # 370, San Diego, CA 92130