List of Immigration Lawyer Offices in New York
- The immigration and citizenship laws of the United States are extremely hard to understand, and their application is often changed due to continuous policy changes.
- It has become increasingly difficult over the past few years to obtain a work Visa or lawful permanent residence. Moreover, many applications for U.S.
- Citizenship have been subject to heightened background checks, which can result in years of delays, in some cases.
- Thus, obtaining competent counsel from an experienced immigration attorney is now more important than ever.
- His firm, the Law Offices of Simone Bertollini is an immigration law firm located in New York City.
- He handles almost exclusively immigration matters, such as temporary employment and investor Visas family-based Green Card, Waivers, and Naturalization cases.
- He also provide aggressive representation for undocumented immigrants that are subject to removal proceedings, and are detained with or without a bond by the Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency.
Address: 325 Broadway, New York, NY 10007
Boddie & Assoc
- Boddie & Associates is different from most law firms.
- They are small, nimble and get quickly the point with a get-it-done attitude.
- They do not waste a client’s time by focusing on what can’t be done. Instead, they seek ways to make it work and produce the desired results.
- They know the end game and get their clients there, smoothly, safely, lawfully and within the confines of US regulatory compliance.
- They offer Six practice areas including: Entertainment Law, Immigration Law, Securities and Finance, Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Transactions, Escrow and Paymaster Services, Wine Law.
Address: 40 Exchange Pl Ste 1800, New York, NY 10005
- Their team at Bretz & Coven, LLP has years of firsthand experience with the immigration process and assists clients across the United States.
- For generations, people from countries across the globe have dreamed of making a life in the United States. New York, especially has a rich history of welcoming immigrants from numerous backgrounds and being enriched as a whole by their diverse cultural heritages.
- Hence, as the world has become increasingly complex, so has immigration.
- A maze of paperwork and administrative requirements now hounds both aspiring immigrants and temporary visitors alike — so much so that many have been forced to enter the country without inspection and every day live under the fear of removal.
- With a substantial portion of their staff and attorneys being immigrants themselves, they at Bretz & Coven, LLP understand what you and your family are going through.
- That is why they make every effort to take the guesswork out of immigration and give their clients peace of mind during the process.
Address: 305 Broadway # 100, New York, NY 10007
Calle & Associates, Law Offices
- They handle cases in New York, New Jersey and California.
- With almost 20 years of legal experience, their firm has successfully adjudicated almost all types of cases, including employment- and family-based immigration, deportation defense, criminal defense, commercial and civil litigation, commercial landlord-tenant litigation, divorce and custody litigation, residential and commercial real estate, as well as providing advice and drafting contracts for corporations, partnerships and international joint-ventures.
Address: 1370 Broadway, New York, NY 10018
Davies & Associates Immigration
- With fifteen years of practice experience, their ivy-league lawyers exclusively specialize in immigration law and are regarded as the very best immigration lawyers in the markets they serve.
- They have yet to have any visa application they have prepared denied.
- Their mission is to assist their clients meet their personal and business goals by providing them with the very best and most cost-effective immigration solutions available.
- Their clients rate them as their “firm of choice” and have described them as “one of the world’s very best immigration law firms”.
- They are proud of their reputation for obtaining the results their clients need to meet their life and business goals.
Address: New York, NY 10022
Jones Fletcher, P.A.
- Whether you are seeking an immigration benefit such as an employment visa, a green card or naturalization or you are facing a complex immigration problem such as removal proceedings, a loved in immigration detention or a visa denial, the experienced attorneys at Jones Fletcher are prepared to help you successfully navigate the complex immigration system of the United States.
- With more than 20 years combined experience and offices in New York and Orlando, their firm is able to represent both individuals and companies in a wide range of immigration matters. They provide their clients with realistic advice and ethical representation.
Address: 225 Broadway, New York, NY 10007
Law office of Jacqueline Demar
- FOR OVER 25 YEARS, they have helped a variety of people obtain working visas, permanent residence, citizenship.
- They also have successfully represented people in Removal Proceedings, repeatedly focusing on terminating proceedings and resulting in permanent residence.
- Their staff speaks Korean and Cantonese and have worked with them for more than 10 years.
- Because they are committed to achieving the best solution, they carefully check all documents before proceeding with every case.
- At Law Office of Jacqueline Demarest, they consider each individual’s unique background and history to custom-tailor the best possible immigration case for their clients.
Address: 19 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001
Law Office of Monica Saran
- The Law Office of Monica Saran is providing an individual attention to each client’s case.
- They put their clients first.
- Each client situation is unique and Monica Saran is advising the clients according to the latest immigration laws.
- At the Law office of Monica Saran, their practice covers the full range of immigration issues from family based visas to consular processing and naturalization.
- Monica Saran understands the importance of the immigration process and she knows that the road to residence and citizenship is not always a smooth one.
Address: 3093 31st St, Astoria, NY 11102
Law Office of Paul R. Kenney
- They are a Law Practice with many areas of expertise.
- They specialize in commercial and residential real estate, landlord/tenant disputes, corporate law, contract law, immigration law, commercial business transactions, estate planning, wills and trusts, and civil litigation including personal injury.
- Practicing in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, Long Island and New Jersey, The Law Office of Paul R.
- Kenney has the knowledge and experience to handle your legal needs. At their Office, it is never difficult to get an attorney on the phone, or have your phone call returned. Client satisfaction is very important to them.
- The Law Office of Paul R. Kenney, LLC always has reasonable rates and works with the client.
- The Law Office of Paul R. Kenney, LLC is experienced in several areas of law to help you obtain your specific legal needs.
Address: 155 W 72nd St, New York, NY 10023
Law Offices of Kamran Parandian
- The Law Office of Kamran Parandian is a prominent firm that provides legal services primarily in the area of immigration law, as well as business and real estate law.
- Their office represents a spectrum of diverse clients ranging from multinational companies to individuals from all over the world.
- They are committed to providing quality and efficient service to all their clients.
- Immigration is a dynamic area of law that regularly undergoes changes and reform.
- Their clients receive the advantage of having the most up-to-date information available.
- In order to provide their clients with latest and optimum immigration strategies, they constantly monitor developments in immigration law, procedures at the USCIS and consular offices, and other regulatory developments.
Address: 1 Barker Ave 4th Floor, White Plains, NY 10601
Law Offices of Michael Z. Goldman
- The Law Offices of Michael Z. Goldman is dedicated to performing legal services with the utmost integrity.
- As the child of immigrants, He is committed to treating his clients with sensitivity and respect.
- He focuses on finding creative solutions to the most difficult of immigration-related problems.
- He helps businesses retain the best talent in the world.
- He also assist families stay together and reunite from abroad.
- He is vigorous in defending against removal from the United States.
- His goal is to make the immigration process as painless for his clients as possible while providing exceptional, efficient and cost-effective representation.
Address: 875 Avenue Of The Americas, New York, NY 10001
Law Offices of Salis Law PC
- Salis Law was formed in 1992 and moved to New York in 2002.
- This is a global law firm that has provided solutions to various organizations and individuals.
- They are a New York based law firm.
- Their leading resource have diverse background, widely traveled across the globe, participated in many world events, conferences, trade shows, conventions and holds certified financial qualification and certified public accounting qualification investing a special advantage to handle cases more professionally.
- Their leading resource is also a sustaining member (less than 1%) of the prestigious New York State Bar Association (NYSBA).
Address: 42 Broadway Ste 1133, New York, NY 10004
Law Offices of Stuart J. Reich
- Mr. Reich (a 10.0 out of 10 “Superb” rated attorney on Avvo.com) founded The Law Offices of Stuart J. Reich in 2003.
- His goal was and is to serve the needs of the professional foreign national community and of small and medium-size U.S. employers who require highly qualified foreign national talent to remain competitive and innovative.
- They understand the mission-critical nature of the immigration process as well as the confusion caused by its complex nature – so their philosophy is to get the work done quickly and competently while making sure their clients have the information they need to feel at peace with the process and make informed decisions.
Address: 65 Broadway Suite 740, New York, NY 10006
Malik & Associates, P.C.
- At the law firm of Malik & Associates, P.C., their attorneys and staff provide experienced legal service in real estate, immigration law, foreclosure litigation and areas of business and corporate law.
- From individual clients to small businesses and large corporations, their firm has the resources and experience to handle challenging and complex issues while providing the personal touch that their clients deserve.
- As an expanding firm that places a premium on comprehensive client focus and has built a reputation for a commitment to excellence, they are able to skillfully handle the wide range of client concerns and legal issues that you may face.
Address: 13802 Queens Blvd, Jamaica, NY 11435
Marijan Cvjeticanin Law
- The Law Offices of Mr. Marijan Cvjeticanin, P.C., is a New York, Madison Avenue, based full service U.S.
- Immigration and International Law firm with U.S. offices in both New York City and Long Island, New York, and with offices, affiliates and filing agents in many countries and cities around the world.
- They represent both corporate and individual clients.
- Their corporate clients are in a variety of fields and industries such as information technologies, finance/insurance, pharmaceutical, architecture, engineering, construction, entertainment and many other industries.
- They represent families and individual clients in all 50 states of the United States, attend interview and immigration and federal court appearances in all cities and states in the United States, and practice before American Consulates in over 150 countries around the world.
Address: 415 Madison Avenue, Suite 1418, New York, NY 10017
Musa-Obregon & Associates
- Musa-Obregon & Associates! At their firm, they are proud to serve clients throughout the greater New York area with convenient, effective and accessible legal assistance.
- They know what is on the line when they take on a client – no matter what their exact situation is – and they are fully prepared to provide their clients with the strongest possible representation.
- Should you choose to work with a New York City criminal defense attorney or immigration lawyer from their firm, you can be confident knowing that you will have an advocate on your side that will tirelessly work to defend you and your best interests.
- At Musa-Obregon & Associates , they are widely recognized for their tireless and effective defense.
- Should you choose to work with a New York City criminal defense attorney from their firm, you can be confident that they are doing everything possible that can be done to protect you.
Address: 757 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10017, United States
Nancy E Lucianna, P.C.
- Nancy E. Lucianna’s philosophy towards her job is simple- in order to win, you’ve got to have attitude!
- Maintaining a winning attitude is what gives Nancy E. Lucianna, P.C. an edge in obtaining results for her clients.
- This philosophy drives her firm in providing individualized, professional service in an atmosphere that allows clients to feel respected and comfortable with the approach being taken in their case.
- People seek out Ms. Lucianna’s specific expertise when they are in a time of need.
- Therefore, an intimate, professional approach built on mutual trust is what she values with her clients.
Address: 176 Main St. Nyack, NY 10960
Oltarsh & Associates
- Their immigration lawyers in New York City have helped thousands of individuals to become legal citizens of the United States of America.
- Their immigration attorneys helped many people in New York State, and in other states, to find peace of mind and security by stabilizing their legal situation.
- Why wait? Contact a New York Immigration Lawyer today! Oltarsh & Associates P.C. has inter-active computer-based programs to facilitate legal processes for clients.
- They are able to resolve multifaceted and complex immigration issues regardless of their clients’ residence or business location.
Address: 494 8th Ave Ste 1704, New York, NY 10001
Portela Law Firm, P.C.
- Since 1995, The Portela Law Firm, P.C. has provided exceptional legal services and representation to businesses and individuals throughout the New York City metropolitan area and beyond.
- With more than 40 years of combined legal training and experience in Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense, and Immigration, the attorneys at The Portela Law Firm, P.C. will offer the finest and most comprehensive representation to meet your legal needs.
- The Portela Law Firm, P.C. has three offices conveniently located to all forms of public transportation in Manhattan, Midtown, and Queens.
Address: 3706 82nd St 3rd Floor, Jackson Heights, NY 11372
The Casta Law Office
- They are an Immigration Law Firm located in New York City.
- They provide high quality legal services to clients, including both businesses and individuals, throughout the United States and the world.
Address: 372 E 204th St, Bronx, NY 10467
The Immigration Law Office of Bausch & Abdurahman, LLC
- Their main offices are located in West Hartford, CT. They have offices in New York City, NY.
- They provide a wide range of immigration services to individual and business clients throughout the U.S.
- Their firm provides a full range of immigration services, representing and advising clients in the areas of immigrant and non immigrant services.
- Their expertise include L-1 visa petitions, Eb-5 and E-2 treaty investor visas.
- They represent clients from all over the country and the world.
- They handle simple up to most complicated business immigration cases. Their clients are happy clients.
Address: 5 Penn Plz, New York, NY 10001
The Katz Law Group, P.C.
- The Katz Law Group provides a full range of U.S. Immigration law services to corporate and individual clients in the United States and worldwide.
- Their firm’s comprehensive services include:
Business immigration : They counsel human resource professionals and foreign workers on the requirements and steps for filing nonimmigrant visa petitions and employment-based immigrant (“green card”) applications.
Removal defense & Asylum: They provide removal defense to individuals in the United States faced with the possibility of deportation.
- They also represents clients in both affirmative and defensive asylum cases.
Family immigration : They assist family members, including fiancé(e)s, trying to immigrate to the United States.
Address: 1375 Broadway, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10018
The Vaisman P.C.
- At the Vaisman P.C, they bring dedication, honesty, personal touch and vast experience in the field of immigration law and procedure to every case they handle.
- They work closely and personally with each client to identify his or her specific needs and concerns, They ensure their clients understand every step of the immigration process, and together, they develop a winning strategy.
- Irene Vaisman, Esq. is committed to keeping families together when facing removal or deportation and reuniting families after the need for a waiver.
- Helping clients realize their American Dream is the goal of the instant Law Firm.
Address: 11 Broadway, Suite 615, New York, NY 10004