List of Immigration Lawyer Offices in Las Vegas
Alikhan Law Office LLC
- Husna Alikhan is the founding principal of Alikhan Law Office, LLC, a law firm practicing immigration law, estate planning, family law and consumer bankruptcy.
- Ms. Alikhan has been a Member of the American Immigration Lawyer’s Association since 1998, staying abreast of developments in immigration law through practice and education.
- She is also a member of the State Bar of Nevada, Lawyer Referral Service, through which she offers legal services to families and individuals in the State of Nevada and across the United States.
Address: 3650 S Eastern Ave Suite 210, Las Vegas, NV 89169
Gonzales & Gonzales
- Gonzales & Gonzales Immigration Bonds (G & G) was founded in 1950 by two brothers, Raul and Carl.
- The business was started to help new immigrants legally enter the United States by posting public charge bonds.
- G & G has posted bonds for aliens from almost every country in the world and has a reputation as one of the leading immigration bond companies in the nation. Originally, G & G was a bonding company only local to the Los Angeles, California area.
- The firm slowly expanded to a statewide basis and then grew in to a regional (West Coast) company.
- Over this past decade, the firm began expanding to serve a nationwide clientele.
Address: Las Vegas, NV 89101
Immigration Law Ofc-Reza
- Reza Athari & Associates is a law firm specializing in Immigration and Nationality Law in Las Vegas Nevada.
- They are multi-jurisdictional law office and their main office is located in Las Vegas.
- Their immigration lawyers in Las Vegas and Utah can represent individuals or businesses throughout the United States and around the globe.
- Their immigration attorneys in Las Vegas and Utah have extensive experience in all aspects of immigration law.
- Their immigration attorneys in Las Vegas and Utah can help with cases such as obtaining green cards, naturalization, asylum, removal/deportation defense, and business or temporary visas.
- Their firm can also assist you with family law, criminal defense, and personal injury cases in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Address: 2465 Reynolds Ave # 102, North Las Vegas, NV 89030
Immigration Law Office of Vladimir Goutsaliouk
- Vladimir Goutsaliouk practice is a full-service immigration law firm. They are fluent in English, Russian, Ukrainian and Spanish.
- He handle all cases individually.
- As an immigrant, he has first-hand knowledge and experience with U.S. immigration laws and procedures.
- He is a member of the Oregon State Bar and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
- He graduated from Northwestern School of Law at Lewis and Clark College in Portland, Oregon, and from Taras Shevchenko University of Kiev in Kiev, Ukraine.
Address: 5868 S Pecos Rd Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV 89120
Law Office of Robert West
- Robert West is a Las Vegas Immigration Lawyer with more than fifteen years of immigration law experience.
- There are many Immigration Lawyers in Las Vegas but few only concentrate on immigration law.
- Be careful of the “free consultation” lawyers in Las Vegas.
- Many of these lawyers are not identified on their websites because they have little or no experience in immigration law.
- Many immigration lawyers are brand new to immigration law.
- Experience is important in immigration law.
- These new to immigration law firms pop up all the time but they are definitely not the best immigration lawyers in Las Vegas.
- Robert West and his staff can assist you with your immigration concerns by providing you with competent immigration services for all types of immigration cases.
- Their office specializes in U.S. Marriage Visas, U.S. Citizenship, Fiance Visas, Deportation Defense, and EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visas.
- Their office handles cases in Nevada and across the United States. Additionally, they assist people and companies outside the United States.
- Las Vegas Immigration Lawyer Robert West shall personally consult with you to determine an option that can work for you. Whether personal or business, they are here to assist you.
Address: 6235 S Pecos Rd Ste 110, Las Vegas, NV 89120
MC Law Group
- MC Law Group firm is experienced and accomplished, concentrating in immigration law and serving clients from around the world.
- The firm offers customized immigration services for businesses and families alike and is prepared to help clients who speak, English, Armenian, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and Tagalog.
- If you are in need of an experienced Nevada immigration attorney, contact MC Law Group today. At home, they serve the sensitive immigration issues of businesses and individuals throughout the United States from the firm’s offices in Las Vegas and Glendale. Some of the sensitive immigration matters handled by MC Law Group include: -EB-5/E-1/E-2 investor visas, -Immigration services for qualified citizens of Canada and Mexico under NAFTA, -L-1, H-1 & H-2 employment-sponsored visas & so on
Address: 6725 Via Austi Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Reeves & Assoc
- Reeves Miller Zhang & Diza is known for its extraordinary commitment to clients.
- For more than 35 years, their San Francisco, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles Immigration Attorneys have provided quality immigration legal services to the business community and individuals seeking visas, residency, citizenship or relief from detention and deportation proceedings. PRACTICE AREAS Reeves Miller Zhang & Diza represents a diverse client base ranging from individuals and family-owned businesses to major international corporations.
- Representation includes family reunification, citizenship, adoption and appeals.
- The firm’s business and employment practice group provides comprehensive immigration services to emerging and established companies, individual entrepreneurs, investors and professionals.
Address: 2770 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Walters David E
- David E. Walters practices in the areas of immigration and criminal defense in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- He has been licensed to practice law in California since 1998 and Nevada since 1999.
- He is also admitted to practice before the District Court of Nevada, Central District of California, and the Ninth Circuit.
- He is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice.
- He teaches immigration in the Hispanic Citizens’ Academy for the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
- Mr. Walters graduated from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, CA in 1998. During law school, he was a member of the St. Thomas More Law Honor Society and the Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Journal.
- Mr. Walters has successfully argued before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals to vacate a conviction for ineffective assistance of council.
Address: 6540 S Pecos Rd Ste A-103, Las Vegas, NV 89120