List of Immigration Lawyer Offices in Dallas TX
Abdelhadi & Associates Attorneys At Law
- Abdelhadi & Associates, P.C. is a full-service law firm providing legal services to clients in the State of Texas and throughout the United States.
- Their practice areas focus heavily on immigration law, criminal law, and family law.
- They have successfully provided legal services to corporate and individual clients throughout the World.
- As immigration law is federal law, their firm is licensed to practice immigration-related cases nationwide.
- They also handle criminal and family cases.
- While most of their criminal and family law cases are independent of their immigration cases, they often overlap.
- Unfortunately, immigration cases frequently involve criminal and family law issues.
- Fortunately, their attorneys are well-versed in the integration of these areas.
- This proficiency becomes increasingly vital, especially when analyzing the impact of a criminal offense or a family-related issue on your immigration case.
Address: 4144 N Central Expy, Dallas TX 75204
Andrew Vaughn Law Firm P.C.
- Andrew Vaughn Law Firm, P.C. was founded in June, 2012 to provide clients with an individualized approach to solving their legal issues.
- The facts of each case are different, even if only in minute ways. At Andrew Vaughn Law Firm, you’re a name not a number.
- They care about your case and your needs and take the time to understand both.
- Whether you need help planning your estate, filing for divorce, or defending your rights in a DWI or other criminal case, Andrew Vaughn Law Firm, P.C. is here to help.
Address: 1101 West Dallas Street, Canton, Texas 75103
Azhar Law Firm, PLLC.
- Azhar & Azhar, PLLC is a law firm with several attorneys dedicated to working with a wide range of clients to provide the highest quality of legal services.
- Their firm’s clients are diverse, as they represent both individuals and companies for their legal needs.
- Their clients include professional athletes, leading scientists, world renowned authors, as well as hospitals, universities, restaurants, and consultancy groups.
- Their practice areas are broad, with a strong emphasis on Immigration and Nationality Law.
- The attorneys at Azhar & Azhar law firm have previously enjoyed success at large law firms and have built a strong reputation in the Dallas/Fort Worth area for being honest, hardworking and responsive to their clients’ legal needs.
Address: 3010 Lbj Fwy., Ste. 650, Dallas, TX 75234
- Jaime Barron, PC was founded in 2000 and since then have helped thousands of people to immigrate to the United States.
- Their firm has extensive experience with immigration and work diligently to help many people to make the United States their new home.
- Their experience and their results speak work effort and their dedication to helping each of their customers.
- In Jaime Barron, PC, many members of their team are immigrants and their diverse experiences help provide the best possible service to all their customers.
- Jaime Barron is a first generation Mexican immigrant, so that you fully understand what it means to immigrate to the United States.
- In fact, all their staff speak two languages or more.
- These include including English, Spanish, Urdu, French and Italian.
- This diversity allows them to have a better understanding of each case and personalized work.
Address: 12240 Inwood Rd Ste 300, Dallas, TX 75244
Chavez & Valko, LLP
- At the Texas-based immigration law firm of Chavez & Valko, LLP, with offices in Dallas and Fort Worth, their lawyers provide effective immigration legal services for their clients.
- Their immigration attorneys have an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of immigration laws, and are attentive and informative to their clients’ needs throughout the entire process.
- Immigration lawyer Nick Chavez is an expert in immigration laws as he is Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Immigration and Nationality Law.
- Immigration attorney Martin Valko was appointed by the Government of the Slovak Republic as Slovakia’s Honorary Consul to the State of Texas.
- Attorney Martin Valko has also been providing legal advice to the Embassy of the Slovak Republic on U.S. immigration laws and policy.
- Finally, firm’s partners Nicolas Chavez and Martin Valko have been appointed by the Mexican Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and currently serve as legal advisors on all matters involving U.S. immigration laws to the Mexican Consulate General in Dallas, Texas.
Address: 10830 N. Central Expy, Ste 400, Dallas, TX 75231
Coleman Jackson PC
- If you have an immigration or tax problem in Texas, Coleman Jackson, P.C. , can be your trusted ally.
- Their Dallas immigration lawyer is also a tax attorney who helps clients achieve a better life for themselves and their families.
- You will receive personal, caring and professional attention at their immigration law firm office.
- They will identify an appropriate strategy and create a legal solution to help you meet your goals.
- They build trusting relationships with clients who come to them with family and business immigration concerns.
- They help with self-petitions, family immigration petitions, employment visas, and more.
- They have staff members who are familiar with Hispanic and Ethiopian cultures, and who are fluent in: Spanish, Amharic, Tigrinya.
Address: 4627 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75205
Estrada Law PLLC
- The Estrada Law Firm is committed to aggressively protecting the “Rights” of its clients whether in a brief mediation process or a complex and protracted trial in the courtroom.
- The Estrada Law Firm is a “Trial Law Firm”, not a law office that just files papers and applications.
- They represent YOU in front of Judges in the State, Federal and Immigration Courts.
- They are not intimidated by the size of their opposition whether it is an individual, a corporation or the United States Government.
- The Estrada Law Firm will “Aggressively Fight for their Client’s Rights!!!” The Estrada Law Firm has represented hundreds of clients in helping families achieve their dream of living and working in the United States.
Address: 600 Jackson St, Dallas, TX 75202
Goldstein & Scopellite PC
- Goldstein & Scopellite, PC, is a boutique law firm grounded in the principle that “the client’s needs and desires are paramount.”
- At Goldstein & Scopellite, PC, they offer a unique combination of personal experience, customer service and the art of negotiation, in order to achieve a successful outcome in their clients’ matters.
- At Goldstein & Scopellite, PC, their attorneys successfully handle standard to complex legal matters including, Contract Litigation, Trial Litigation, Divorce, Family Law, Custody, Probate, Estate Planning, Immigration, and select Criminal law matters.
Address: 2515 Thomas Ave, Dallas, TX 75201
Gonzales Elsa T
- Attorney Elsa T. Gonzales has been in practice exclusively in immigration for twenty-nine years.
- Her office is centrally located in the Oak Lawn area a few miles from downtown Dallas.
- Her firm represents clients in all aspects of immigration law including employment, business, family, citizenship, removal defense, and federal litigation.
- She has successfully represented clients before the U.S. Department of Labor, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, U.S. State Department, the Executive Office for Immigration Review, the Board of Immigration Appeals, and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Address: 700 N Pearl St # 520, Dallas, TX 75201
Joseph McGregor and Associates
- In a word, McGregor & Oblad PLLC is “unique.” They take a fresh approach to representation.
- Their practice is held together by a simple focus in the client experience.
- Each attorney holds the belief that the client deserves to be treated like their only client, and that the relationship should be guided by a fee structure that aligns with the client’s interests.
- They believe an attorney should be an investment, not an expense.
- They are deeply involved in each of their respective practices areas, generating tremendous experience to bestow upon the client.
- There is no shortage of great attorneys.
- Their approach is only different in their dedication to specific industries, and crafting a fee structure that makes for the best possible value when considering experience and price.
Address: 2964 LBJ Freeway Suite 414, Dallas, TX 75234
Law Offices of Scott Mackenzie PC
- Donald Scott Mackenzie is a Civil, Criminal and Liability Litigation attorney in Dallas, Texas.
- He graduated Southern Methodist University School of Law, J.D., 2002.
- He is graduate of California Polytechnic University, Bachelor of Science, 1994.
- Licensed and in private practice since 2002, his practice areas are Tort Liability, Complex Litigation, Criminal Defense and Trucking and Transportation.
- Prior to his legal practice, Mr. Mackenzie was a Contract Administration for U. S. Gas Transportation, and Fleet Manager for Rollins Truck Leasing.
- He is licensed by and/or a member in good standing of the State Bar of Texas, the Dallas Court of Appeals, The United States District Courts of the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas, and the U.S. Tax Court.
- He is a member the Dallas Bar Association and the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
Address: 10935 Estate Ln, Dallas, TX 75238
Lira Law Firm, PLLC
- At the Lira Bravo Law you will get one on one attention from an immigration attorney in Dallas who cares about your case. Based in Dallas, Texas, The Lira Bravo Law Firm represents clients throughout the country with their immigration needs.
- They help their clients obtain and renew their visas, become Legal Permanent Residents (Green Card), become US citizens and to fight their deportations.
- If you or a loved one has been detained by Immigration (ICE), please call them to fight the deportation.
- If you have a loved one who has been arrested and has an ICE hold, please call them to see if he or she can qualify for an immigration bond.
Address: 8344 E. R.L.Thornton Frwy #100, Dallas, TX 75228
Mathur Law Offices
- Since the Mathur Law Offices, P.C., was first founded by Mr. Sanjay Mathur in 1995, their Dallas lawyers have been continually and successfully guiding local residents, families, and businesses through their unique legal journeys.
- A firm established on the belief that each and every client deserves the highest quality representation possible, their practice focuses on providing unmatched personal attention, custom counsel and assistance at each stage of the process.
- If you are in search of a law firm that truly values your needs, draws from decades of experience when handling your case, and aggressively fights for the best possible terms, look no further than the Mathur Law Offices, P.C..
Address: 2989 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75247
Miley & Brown PC
- At the law firm of Miley & Brown in Dallas, Texas, they handle the entire spectrum of U.S. immigration legal issues.
- Their partners, Craig E. Miley and Sarah Z. Brown, have decades of collective experience and are certified in Immigration and Nationality Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Michael Canton joined their firm in 2007, Susan Lane joined our firm in 2011, and Eugenio Cazorla is of counsel.
- They each go through numerous hours of continuing legal education on these and other immigration topics every year, staying on top of the latest developments.
- Their firm and each of them as individuals have been recognized by their peers in various professional forums such as Super Lawyers.
- However, their greatest reward comes from facilitating and observing their clients’ many successful outcomes.
Address: 705 Ross Ave (Historic West End In Downtown Dallas), Dallas, TX 75202
Nwaozuzu Law Firm
- For many years, Nwaozuzu Law Firm has been providing expert legal assistance with an experienced team of attorneys.
- They have practice in many different areas of law in the process and place great value on quality and respectability.
- They provide expert advice and professional representation by attorneys.
- They return phone calls within one business day.
- They provide honest assessments of cases, whether favorable or unfavorable.
- They perform all work with the highest level of care, attention to detail and professionalism.
Address: 9441 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy # 202, Dallas, TX 75243
Petty & Stewart PLLC
- At Petty & Associates, PLLC, they are committed to aggressively fighting to keep families together.
- Many immigrant families and individuals feel that the odds are against them and that they have nowhere to turn.
- Their attorneys have the experience and drive to find creative solutions to the most complicated situations.
- Roy Petty is Board Certified in Immigration and Nationality law by The Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Timing is extremely important in immigration cases.
- They get results, and they get them as quickly as reasonably possible.
- They think creatively to make sure that all legal avenues are explored to ensure success in your immigration case.
- They assist in all immigration matters, including green cards, visas, family immigration, employment-based immigration, U visas and American citizenship.
Address: 8700 N Stemmons Fwy Ste 101, Dallas, TX 75247
Proyecto Immigrante ICS Inc
- Proyecto Inmigrante ICS (Immigration Counseling Services), Inc. is a 501(c) (3) non-profit agency founded by Douglas D. Interiano and co-founded by a group of community leaders dedicated to ensure that injustices against the immigration population community are not committed in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area and its surrounding counties.
- It is managed by Douglas D. Interiano, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of this non-profit organization.
- They offer services on a sliding fee scale and have served thousands of families throughout the Dallas-Ft. Worth area.
- They have provided free information sessions in the following areas: Citizenship eligibility, Know Your Rights, and most recently the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (also known as the Dream Act for Dreamers).
Address: 12240 Inwood Rd, Dallas, TX 75244
Rabinowitz & Rabinowitz PC
- Rabinowitz & Rabinowitz, P.C. is a full service immigration law firm serving the business and family immigration needs of companies and individuals in North Texas and throughout the United States.
- Their highly experienced attorneys are dedicated solely to providing United States immigration-related legal services.
- Their highly focused practice offers comprehensive representation in all phases of United States immigration law.
- By narrowing their focus to immigration law matters, they can flexibly respond to any client’s unique requirements and they bring decades of experience needed to handle any immigration matter.
- They take the time to get to know their clients personally so that they may better meet their immigration related personal and business needs.
- It is the hallmark of their Firm that a senior level attorney personally provides legal services to every client of the Firm.
Address: 14901 Quorum Dr Ste 580, Dallas, TX 75254
Sally G. Goodman
- With over 30 years experience as a driven and aggressive defense attorney in fighting for clients’ rights, Sally Goodman fights for the best possible result in every client situation.
- Criminal defense attorney in Dallas Sally Goodman, is one of the most respected in the Metroplex.
- Criminal issues are serious and she goes to all lengths to give her clients the most thorough and aggressive representation, helping them navigate all issues and to achieve the best possible outcome.
- In addition, the immigration issues we face today are ever changing and with her extensive background in immigration and criminal work, clients receive strong and aggressive representation.
Address: 1700 Commerce Street, Suite 13, Dallas, TX 75202
The Sehgal Law Firm, PLLC
- The Sehgal Law Firm, PLLC firm is dedicated to obtain the best results for their clients.
- Focusing on the individual needs of their clients, they handle each case with compassion, honesty and diligence.
- They focus on Family Based IMMIGRATION LAW and MEDIATION. Their staff will be able to assist you in English, Spanish, Hindi, Punjabi and/or Urdu.
Address: 100 N Central Expy Ste. 411, Richardson, TX 75080
Verdin Law Firm
- Verdin Law Firm Dallas immigration lawyers serve as trusted advisers to individuals and businesses.
- From its well known deportation litigation reputation to its consular immigration practice to its investor visa group, the Verdin Law Firm uses solid legal experience to deliver comprehensive and innovative immigration solutions to their clients.
- Their immigration lawyers represent clients throughout the Dallas/FortWorth metroplex and throughout the world.
Address: 900 Jackson St. Suite 535, Dallas, TX 7520