List of Immigration Lawyer Offices in Chicago
Abogados De Mexico Inc
- Abogados De Mexico Inc offer honest and true legal services in personal legal consulting Private investigations “ultra secret “legal education programs and prevention for adolescents, legal training for companies.
- Legal advice and legal shield for your company and Advisory negotiations via the Internet, for the benefit of their customers under the principles of honesty, fairness and efficiency.
- Their goal is to combine the technologies of current legal science information to Mexican law to make available to anyone who requests it in them specific inquiries from any part of the Mexican republic, in a truthful, timely, effective and efficient, both electronically and personally.
Address: 1837 W Cermak Rd, Chicago, IL 60608
Asonye Uche & Associates
- Asonye & Associates is a Chicago-based immigration and employment law firm committed to providing excellent legal services for clients in Chicago as well as throughout the United States.
- At Asonye & Associates, they will walk you through every step of your case and keep you informed throughout the process as excellent client relations is one of our top priorities.
- With over twenty years of experience, Uche Asonye, the founder of the firm, has been recognized by his peers as a Leading Attorney in areas of immigration and employment law.
- Their dedicated and experienced immigration and employment attorneys are always available for consultation.
Address: 39 S La Salle St # 815, Chicago, IL 60603
Azita M. Mojarad
- Azita M. Mojarad team of attorneys have been creating client Immigration and Naturalization success stories since 2000. They realize that Immigration matters may impact other areas of their clients’ lives and/or businesses.
- As such, they have developed a full-range of complementary individual and business services in the areas of Divorce and Family Law, Criminal Law and Business Law.
- With a carefully assembled team of attorneys, The Law Offices of Azita M. Mojarad, P.C. leverages their individual strengths to provide a team approach for enabling superior results.
Address: 70 W Madison St., Suite #2275, Chicago, IL 60602
Azulay Heidi J
- DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East, positioning them to help companies with their legal needs around the world.
- They strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality and value to their clients.
- They achieve this through practical and innovative legal solutions that help their clients succeed.
- They deliver consistent services across their platform of practices and sectors in all matters they undertake.
- Their clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies.
- They include more than half of the Fortune 250 and nearly half of the FTSE 350 or their subsidiaries.
- They also advise governments and public sector bodies.
Address: 203 N La Salle St # 1900, Chicago, IL 60601
Cipolla Law Group
- Cipolla Law Group is a full service immigration law firm dedicated to achieving your goals in a competent, trusting and cost-effective manner.
- Their practice focuses on a wide range of immigration matters, from Employment visa applications, Family and Marriage based Permanent residence applications (“Green cards”) to Citizenship and Naturalization applications.
- They routinely represent individuals and corporations for their complex immigration cases, including marriage green cards, fiancé(e) visa, hardship waiver applications, H1B visas, PERM applications, National Interest Waiver applications and all other green card applications.
- With their immigration law firm based in downtown Chicago, IL and their most advanced immigration case management software, they represent clients throughout the mid-west, all 50 states and throughout the world.
- They have been engaged as U.S. immigration attorney for clients in many countries on almost every continent in the world, including Asia, Europe, North America, South America, Australia, and Africa. Wherever you are, their immigration lawyers can help you with your U.S. immigration needs.
Address: 8 S Michigan Ave # 1202, Chicago, IL 60603
Clark Hill PLC
- Clark Hill PLC is an entrepreneurial full service law firm serving clients in all areas of business legal services, government and public affairs and personal legal services.
- Their experienced attorneys and other professionals consistently deliver client-centered solutions.
- Clark Hill clients expect the best, and they deliver by responding quickly to their needs, understanding their business issues, and providing outstanding legal advice.
- Since 1890, their firm has proudly represented a diverse range of clients ranging from individuals and new entities to Fortune 500 corporations.
- These are just a few of the reasons why their firm is repeatedly chosen and recommended by their clients.
- Clark Hill is built upon a core set of values that guide them in their relationships with their clients, their interactions with each other, and their connection to the communities in which they serve.
Address: 150 N Michigan Ave Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601
Ebere Ekechukwu & Assoc Pc
- The Law Office of EBERE N. EKECHUKWU & ASSOCIATES, P.C. is a full service law firm with offices in Chicago and Oak Brook.
- They represent individuals and families, employers and businesses, employees, professionals and diverse group of people in Cook, Will, DuPage and Lake Counties and for any type of U.S. immigration law process locally, nationally and from anywhere around the world.
- They are aggressive, hardworking, honest and progressive in their approaches.
- They maintain a mindful and attentive attitude in handling cases and they strive for excellence.
- Protecting their clients’ interests and rights is their ultimate goal bearing in mind that whether a case goes to trial or is settled, the client’s representation should be at a reasonable and affordable cost.
Address: 53 W Jackson Blvd Ste 1440, Chicago, IL 60604
Gleason and Gleason Law Offices
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy, sometimes called a straight bankruptcy, is a liquidation proceeding.
- The debtor turns over all non-exempt property to the bankruptcy trustee who then converts it to cash for distribution to the creditors.
- The debtor receives a discharge of all qualified debts usually within four months.
- Their Chapter 7 Discharge Rate is over 99% .
- In the vast majority of cases the debtor has no assets that he would lose so Chapter 7 will give that person a relatively quick “fresh start”.
- One of the main purposes of Bankruptcy Law is to give a person, who is hopelessly burdened with debt, a fresh start by wiping out his or her debts.
- By law all actions against a debtor must cease once the documents are filed.
- This includes lawsuits, wage garnishment, telephone collections, utility disconnects.
- Typical debts which are discharged include credit cards, medical bills, utilities, unsecured judgments, repossession’s, personal loans, payday loans.
- Typical debts which are not discharged include, child support, student loans, tickets and most taxes.
- Debtor’s must continue making payments on secured debts they are keeping such as house and car.
Address: 77 W Washington St Suite 1218, Chicago, IL 60602
Irish American Heritage Ctr
- The mission of the Irish American Heritage Center is to nurture and strengthen Irish culture and heritage through programs emphasizing Irish music, literature, drama, traditional dancing, fine arts and the constructive contributions of the Irish and Irish-Americans to the United States of America.
- The Irish American Heritage Center supports this mission by maintaining its resources, including the museum, Irish school, archives, choir, art gallery, auditorium, library, theatre group and other related programs and partnerships, while providing a gathering place for the Irish American community and those interested in Irish culture.
- The Irish American Heritage Center is one of the premiere Irish cultural organizations in the United States.
- It is a destination for people of Irish descent as well as those who wish to learn more about the Irish heritage.
- There’s no place quite like the Irish American Heritage Center when it comes to providing the very best in Irish culture through the arts, history, education, dance and social outlets.
Address: 4626 N Knox Ave, Chicago, IL 60630
Katz Law Firm
- Katz Law Office, Ltd., located in Chicago, Illinois, is a law firm dedicated to resolving legal issues for immigration, family law, criminal law, personal injury, employment law, and civil rights matters.
- They are pleased to connect with you and invite you to review the services they offer and the practice areas they handle.
- Their attorneys come from various backgrounds, but share a common goal–to meet the legal needs of their communities by providing the highest quality, most professional legal services at a competitive rate.
- From bustling city boardrooms to quiet suburban living rooms, their firm is positioned to handle legal needs for a broad spectrum of clientele.
Address: 2408 W. Cermak Rd., Chicago, IL 60608
Kriezelman Burton & Associates
- At Kriezelman Burton & Associates, LLC they are committed to providing aggressive and professional legal representation and counsel in all areas of immigration and nationality law.
- Founded by Jeffrey A. Kriezelman in 1974, their Law Offices have expanded to representing thousands of foreign nationals nationwide in their attempts to secure temporary and permanent lawful visa status in the United States.
- Their firm concentrates in employment based immigration, family based immigration, litigation before the Immigration Courts, Federal Court litigation, Appellate work and non-immigrant visa processing.
- Their list of clientele includes Fortune 500 companies, small and medium-sized business owners, world famous artists, entertainers and athletes, doctors and academics.
- They also strive to represent individuals seeking to remain in the U.S. with their family members as well as asylum-seekers seeking refuge in the United States.
- Their attorneys are foremost experts in the immigration field and are able to assist all individuals and businesses with their immigration needs.
Address: 200 W Adams St Ste Ste 2211, Chicago, IL 60606
Law First LLC
- Law First LLC, a law firm built on providing excellent legal representation and personal attention to its valued clients.
- Law First LLC is an Illinois law firm serving clients in a number of practice areas, including: Corporate Law Services, Business Advisory Services, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Real Estate Law, Landlord-Tenant Law, Estate Planning, Immigration Law.
- Their network of Attorneys are skilled and accomplished professionals, who collectively bring to Law First knowledge, experience and a shared vision for providing effective and efficient legal solutions.
- They take their role as a trusted adviser to their clients very seriously.
- Whether they are developing a case strategy or negotiating the fine details of a business transaction, they work closely with you and tailor their efforts to ensure that your legal needs are met.
Address: 30 S Wacker Dr Ste 2200, Chicago, IL 60606
Law Office of Edyta Salata
- Ms. Salata secured her law degree from the top 25 ranked University of Illinois College of Law where she was an editor for the Comparative Labor Law and Policy Journal.
- She received her B.A. degree, magna cum laude, from Loyola University Chicago.
- She first gained courtroom experience prosecuting bench trials involving traffic offenses as an intern for the Champaign County State’s Attorney’s Office.
- She tried multiple cases before the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission, appeared before Illinois Circuit Courts representing major insurance companies and self-insured employers, and most recently litigated federal matters.
- As a trial lawyer she has more than nine years of experience in the preparation and litigation of Illinois Workers’ Compensation matters.
- The insurance-defense background makes her unique and provides her individual clients with a valuable perspective.
Address: 208 W Washington St Suite 1211, Chicago, IL 60606
Law Offices Of KiKi M. Mosley
- The Law Offices of KiKi M. Mosley is an immigration law practice working to provide you with truly top-notch client services.
- They do this by educating you about the law as it applies to your case, communicating with you about your personal and professional needs as they relate to your immigration status, and provide you with the most up to date information about the status of your case.
- At the Law Offices of KiKi M. Mosley they strive to provide you with the highest level of service.
- They understand that mitigating the immigration system can be a very stressful and confusing experience and their goal is make it as positive of an experience as possible.
Address: 208 S La Salle St, Chicago, IL 60604
Scott D Pollock & Assoc
- Scott D. Pollock & Associates, P.C. has received a rating of AV (very high to preeminent) from Martindale-Hubbell.
- The firm provides legal representation in the area of immigration and nationality law to businesses, individuals and organizations in the United States and abroad.
- They are available for consultation and representation on a wide variety of immigration matters including family and employment-based immigration, immigrant and non-immigrant visa processing, requirements for employment authorization, employer sanctions, political asylum and deportation/exclusion matters.
- By concentrating their practice in the area of immigration and nationality law, they provide efficient and affordable services to an internationally diverse and growing client base.
Address: 105 W Madison St Suite 2200, Chicago, IL 60602
- Servicios Leyva have been in business and established since 1968; Chicago’s first Immigration Processing assistance office helping Hispanics every step of the way.
- They are honest and up front. If they can help you with your immigration needs, they will; if not, they will at least refer you to someone who can.
- They primarily help family members of Legal Permanent Residents or U.S. Citizens; meaning they help you file a visa petition for your family member and, if needed, go through the rest of the process until your family member is able to immigrate.
- They go so far as filling out the forms required, as well as translate any documents that are in the Spanish Language.
- (Any other language will either get sent out for translation or you can have them translated and forwarded to them.) Documents that may need translating are, but not limited to: birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, divorce degrees, adoption degrees, etc.
Address: 4118 W North Ave, Chicago, IL 60639
- As an immigration attorney in Chicago, Dhenu Savla can effectively respond to your business and personal immigration related needs.
- They will work with you to navigate through the complex immigration laws and achieve your goals.
- Their experienced professionals know and understand the complexities of immigration law.
- Regardless of whether you’re looking for a family immigration lawyer or a business immigration attorney, their priority is to gain you every advantage for which you are eligible.
- They’ll customize their approach to fit your needs, and you can always count on a level of true understanding from their legal professionals.
Address: 35 E Wacker Dr Suite 900, Chicago, IL 60601
Uche O Nwakudu Law Office
- The US legal process can be intimidating and daunting even for the well-heeled individual.
- Choosing a lawyer to represent you in a legal matter is a decision that should be made with utmost care because most cases involve life-changing situations that require great skills and undivided attention.
- They understand that hiring an attorney to represent you in your legal needs is a crucial and significant first step towards resolving your legal issue.
- They take your decision to hire them as an important call to duty.
- They stay true to your goals with unmatched dedication, protect your rights and interests with great fervor and fight for your desired results with everything they’ve got.
Address: 53 W Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60604