Best Recipe Websites: List of Top 10 Recipe Websites
- Allrecipes.com is a global social networking service and forum headquartered in Seattle, WA, which encourages users to post recipes, comment on and make changes to existing recipes and search for specific recipes.
- In addition, it allows users to create recipe blogs, vote on pictures of finished dishes, and receive awards based on their submissions and results. Users become part of the community by reviewing and commenting on other people’s food-related blogs, pictures and recipes.
- Allrecipes.com was the most-visited online community for food and cooking, with over 16 million visitors per month and more than 40,000 available recipes.
- All users may search and read the site’s content, but only logged-in, registered members may post recipes, write blogs, add pictures, or write reviews. Registration is free which provides users with basic functions. A paid “Pro Membership” is required for users to connect to each other, customize recipes, and other features.
- Food.com, Formerly Recipezaar, It has been the home for home cooks since 1999. It started as an idea to connect cooks from all over the world has grown into a daily cooking community, featuring 450,000+ recipes , 125,000+ photos and millions of reviews.
- Recipe search engine covers many categories within a large database. Features a Mastercook recipe export capability.
- Epicurious is an informational website about food and cookery. The site’s features include a recipe database; a message board; interviews with renowned chefs; and articles pertaining to food preparation, hospitality in the home, restaurant dining, and culinary tourism.
- The Kitchn is a daily web magazine devoted to home cooking and kitchen design. It has monthly following of over 7 million readers, and it has a companion site to Apartment Therapy, which receives about 8 million readers a month.
- It publishes 20 short articles daily that inform and inspire every aspect of home cooking, from recipes to cooking lessons to product reviews to kitchen design and renovation advice.
- Producer of main and side dishes, desserts and baking products. Offers meal planning, award winning recipes, menu suggestions and special occasion tips.
- The EatingWell Media Group is a fast-growing communications company producing an award-winning national consumer magazine, high-quality food- and nutrition-related books, a content-rich website, e-mail newsletters, and serving content to strategic partners with other electronic media.
- The EatingWell mission is to provide the inspiration and information people need to make healthy eating a way of life.
- Find a wide variety of delicious and easy Kraft Foods recipes, cooking tips, and more for every meal and occasion.
- A family cooking and food blog with hundreds of healthy, whole-food recipes for the home cook. Photographs, easy-to-follow instructions, and reader comments.
- Find quick and healthy recipes, nutrition tips, entertaining menus, and fitness guides to help you make smart choices for a healthy lifestyle from Cooking Light.
- Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine today. He is Chef extraordinaire, TV show host, author of best selling cookbooks, restaurant consultant, co-owner of TV channel and winner of several culinary awards! He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one cuisine in the world and empowering Indian women through power of cooking to become self sufficient.
- Sanjeev Kapoor has been honoured with the National award for ‘Best Chef of the Year 2008’ by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
- In the March 2010 issue of Reader’s Digest, Sanjeev Kapoor figures at No. 31 in the list of 100 of India’s Most Trusted persons.
- A 24 x 7 TV Channel ‘Food Food’ has been launched on 24th January 2011, first of its kind in South East Asia. Well received and appreciated by people and professionals.
- Tarla Dalal is a noted Indian food writer, chef, best-selling cookbook author and host of cooking shows like “Tarla Dalal show” and “Cook It Up With Tarla Dalal” (Sony TV).
- Her first cook book The Pleasures of Vegetarian Cooking was published in 1974, and since then she has written over 100 books and in all sold more than 3 million books.
- She also runs the largest Indian food web site, and publishes a bi-monthly magazine, Cooking & More. Her cooking show is broadcast all over South East Asia, India, the Gulf, the United Kingdom and United States of America.
- Though she writes about many cuisines and healthy cooking, she specializes in Indian cuisine especially Gujarati cuisine. She was awarded the Padma Shri by Government of India in 2007