List of Top Event Planning Companies in Seattle WA
1. A Kurant Event
- A Kurant Event is a full-scale event planning company, proud to offer services in wedding coordination, corporate event planning, and private functions.
- They believe that experience and excellent taste are the foundation to every successful event, and they’ve built a company that promises to deliver a stress-free, professional, and tastefully outstanding experience for both you and your guests.
- They are happy to consider theirselves an alternative to the more conservative and traditional event planner and when it comes to your special event, they don’t think that you should have to skimp on style or taste.
- That’s why they offer a variety of services for any budget to create a flawless and fabulous event.
Address: 819 Virginia St, Ste 1001, Seattle, WA 98101
2. Injoy Entertainment
- Injoy Entertainment is owned and operated by Jason Tokita and Chad Fortin. Both have been working DJs since the late 90’s at the most sought after nightclubs in the United States, Europe, Canada and Mexico.
- Today, the Injoy Team actively services the entire West Coast with DJs in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego, all carefully selected by Jason and Chad.
- The mission is to continue to build quality, long-term relationships with the goal of being a nationwide brand for Wedding and Corporate Entertainment.
- Their client testimonials make the point that Injoy Entertainment is the perfect choice for your next event.
Address: 2500 81st Ave SE, Ste 312, Seattle, WA 98040
3. Pink Blossom Events
- Pink Blossom Events is your destination for Wedding and Event Planning in the Northwest.
- They believe in turning the expected into something unique.
- Your guests arrive expecting a cookie cutter event, but they want to surprise them by making your occasion truly unique.
- They specialize in weddings, auctions, corporate events, and milestone birthdays.
Address: Serving Seattle and surrounding area Downtown
4. Soul’d Out Events
- For the last ten years in the Northwest, they have been the best answer for music at your event.
- Soul’d Out has developed a reputation not only for being the most talented group of DJs in the region, but also the most professional.
- They’re trusted by companies like Vogue Magazine, 7 Salon, Clinique, Nike, Showbox and Gold’s Gym because of their combination of skill and professionalism.
- Everyone on their staff has been nominated in annual “Best of” rankings by either Seattle Weekly, Seattle Times, Komo or Evening Magazine in their “Best DJ of the Year” category.
Address: 1023 Summit Ave E, Ste 1, Seattle, WA 98102
5. Seattle Parties
- Owners Leslie and Sean Wheatley have owned and operated Seattle Parties since 1998.
- Starting off in club and concert promotions, people began asking them to do their weddings and company parties.
- They evolved into a thriving private event production and entertainment company.
Address: Serving Seattle and surrounding area
6. Sole Repair
- Sole Repair make it easy to throw a great party at Sole Repair Shop.
- At Scott Staples’ event space on Capitol Hill, they offer award winning food, gracious service and all inclusive party planning.
- Named for its original use as a shoe repair shop, Sole repair is a refurbished 1800 square foot loft with soaring ceilings, exposed steel and wood beams, and an operable oversized garage door.
- It’s flexible, open floor plan provides the perfect location for your party or event.
Address: 1001 E Pike St, Seattle, WA 98122
7. Paella King
- Paella began as a fairly simple dish. Workers in the rice fields would cook their midday meals over an open fire in paella pans, taking advantage of the fresh vegetables, snails, eel, and wild herbs available to them.
- As their economic situations improved, on special days they might add a chicken or rabbit to their “arroz.” At some point — around the 13th century — the dish became known as “arroz a la Valenciana en paella,” and then, sometime in the 19th century, it was called simply, “paella Valenciana.”
- Over the years, it has incorporated different ingredients, depending on what was available: in coastal areas, seafood might predominate, while in the interior, one might find meats, or even mushrooms.
- One thing is fairly constant, however: a paella is a rice dish cooked in a paella pan.
Address: Seattle, WA 98127
8. Manette Gracie Weddings & Events
- The goal of Manette Gracie Events is to make sure you enjoy your entire day to the fullest.
- While you are spending time with friends and family they will be behind the scenes making sure you have a relaxed and blissful wedding day experience.
- They offer a very personalized service that is unmatched in the wedding industry.
- Manette Gracie Events will make sure that all your visions become reality, and if you are not sure of what those visions are, they will create them together.
Address: Serving Seattle and surrounding area
9. Sanctuary At Admiral
- The Sanctuary at Admiral is a unique space for life’s special events managed by Foodz Catering.
- Together they create a seamless atmosphere striving to make your event flawless. With this extraordinary building we believe the memory of your event will last a life time.
Address: 2656 42nd Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116
10. Shindig Events
Shindig Events is a Preferred Vendor at Fremont Foundry, Urban Light Studios/Axis Pioneer Square, Red Hook Brewery, Rein Fire Ranch & The Columbia Tower Club
Address: 3201 1st Ave South, Ste 106, Seattle, WA 98134
11. Phinney Neighborhood Association
Build, engage and support their diverse community through programs, services and activities that connect neighbors and foster civic engagement.
Address: 6532 Phinney Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
12. Fremont Abbey
- Abbey Arts focuses on local music, contemporary dance, visual art, spoken word, and storytelling.
- Formats include multi-arts collaborative performances like The Round, intimate close-up concerts, new dance performances with live music, community gatherings like The Moth storytelling event, dance classes, plus a variety of workshops and artistic life celebrations.
Address: 4272 Fremont Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
13. Ethereal Events LLC
- Ethereal Events will meet with you and give you a hand in the right direction.
- Over 4 hours of meetings, divided as you feel is appropriate, they’ll discuss what your priorities are and who might best fit the bill.
- From site suggestions to vendor referrals, this is an easy way to get off to a good start! Coordinating and managing the details of a special event can be daunting.
- Why leave anything to chance Their professional event planners will coordinate, manage, and execute your special event perfectly.
Address: Serving Seattle and surrounding area Olympic Manor
14. Emerald City Trapeze Arts
- Emerald City Trapeze Arts (ECTA) is the Pacific Northwest’s premiere destination for Flying Trapeze and Aerial Arts.
- Located just south of downtown Seattle, ECTA is housed in the former Canal Boiler Works building in SODO.
- Rustic charm shines through in its wood-beam construction and funky décor, but the real magic is up in the air.
Address: 2702 6th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134
15. Urban Light Studios
- A one of a kind photo studio, special event venue and art gallery in the setting of an eclectic architectural masterpiece.
- They are proud to be a part of the Greenwood Collective artist community and open their doors to the public 2nd Fridays monthly with a new gallery show as part of the Greenwood-Phinney Monthly Art Walk.
Address: 8537 Greenwood Ave N, Ste 1, Seattle, WA 98103
16. Big Picture
- Big Picture was the first theatre in the state of Washington to offer a full bar to complement your movie viewing pleasure.
- The plush inviting lounge and bar area are perfect for gathering with friends before showtime.
- During the movie, enjoy seat-side drink delivery of hand-crafted cocktails; snack on their award-winning white cheddar popcorn during the show! Big Picture is for guests 21+.
Address: 2505 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98121