List of Top Event Planning Companies in Chicago IL
1. Liven It Up Events
- Liven It Up Events crafts boutique weddings, corporate affairs, and social soirees.
- Focusing on each facet of event creation-traditional and contemporary settings, flowers, food, wine, music and a myriad of other details- They assemble these parts to build a memorable event.
- They take the time to tailor the look and the feel of the event to match your vision.
- Guided by your wishes and our expertise, they are dedicated to make your event come to life.
Address: 561 W Diversey Pkwy, Ste 215, Chicago, IL 60614
2. Lola Event Productions
- As wedding and event planners in Chicago, The LOLA Pro’s are a highly trained and creative team with diverse education and backgrounds that have 50+ years of combined experience implementing savvy, stylish and FUN weddings and events of all shapes and sizes.
- Put that creative brainpower to work for your event You’ve only got one chance to make a lasting impression on your guests.
Address: 1917 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
3. Sweetchic Events, Inc.
- Sweetchic Events is one-hundred percent devoted to weddings, and only weddings.
- They take on a limited number of weddings per year in order to maintain their high standard of customer service.
- Within five short years, Sweetchic has quickly become well-respected within the tight-knit Chicago wedding industry.
Address: 1932 S Halsted, Ste 403, Chicago, IL 60608
4. Clementine Custom Events
- Everything you need from start to finish.
- They’re here for you at any time for questions, brainstorms, ideas, or advice.
- This is your 100% stress free wedding experience.
Address: 833 W Chicago Ave. Ste. 510, Chicago, IL 60642
5. The Ivy Room At Tree Studios
- A modern oasis in the heart of River North at Medinah Tree Studios, just two blocks from the Magnificent Mile, and in close proximity to the Loop, Navy Pier, and Millennium and Grant Parks, The Ivy Room embodies a history of artistic elegance.
- The ballroom windows offer picturesque views of the courtyard garden, transforming every event into an extraordinary experience.
Address: 12 E Ohio St, Chicago, IL 60611
6. Bliss Weddings & Events, Inc
- The Bliss Belles and Beau are a dynamic and playful group who love what they do.
- They’ve built a reputation of unsurpassed service and unequaled events by staying true to their passion to tell their clients’ stories with beauty, artistry and talent.
- They tap into their decades of experience, as well as degrees and extensive training in culinary school, event production, floral and decor design, fashion design, interior design and hospitality management.
Address: 1610 West Augusta Blvd, Ste 2C, Chicago, IL 60622
7. Naturally Yours Events
- Naturally Yours Events is an eco-friendly wedding and event planning company committed to planning events that are unique, stress free, and absolutely fun.
- Their owner, Carlene Smith, started Naturally Yours Events in 2011 to help couples plan weddings that were less wasteful but still full of their personality and style.
- They are a full service event planning company that has developed a positive reputation here in Chicago.
Address: 1946 W Montrose Ave, Chicago, IL 60613
8. An Event Less Ordinary
- If you are a busy couple, this is the choice for you.
- Their coordinators will be there to assist you every step of the way.
- They will work with you on a realistic budget, help you to select a venue, and suggest appropriate vendors for you wedding.
- They will keep you on track, schedule appointments, attend meetings as needed, and provide your chosen vendors with the information they will need on your wedding day.
- This package also includes Day Of Coordination.
Address: Serving Chicago and surrounding area Uptown
- Loudbyte Cinematography is a full-service, award-winning film production studio.
- From live events to commercials and documentaries, they always deliver the highest-quality product to their clients.
- They offer motion graphics, cinematography, film / video editing, audio mixing and concept development.
- Creating high definition films that will engage your clients and take your brand to the next level.
- Their clients have been Vera Wang, The Gap, Old Navy, Rocknel Fasteners, to name a few, Will travel internationally.
Address: 845 W Fulton Market, Chicago, IL 60607
10. Catalyst Ranch
- The Special Events Team at Catalyst Ranch consists of two seasoned event professionals who have years of experience with a huge variety of events — fundraisers, wedding ceremonies and receptions, baby showers, private corporate dinners, Bar & Bat Mitzvah receptions, pop-up dinners, you name it! they roll up their sleeves and accept any unique challenges.
- Creative problem-solving are Krissy and Jody’s specialties and their support staff of Ranch Hands makes the Catalyst Ranch run like a well-oiled machine.
- Over the years Krissy and Jody have orchestrated many of Catalyst Ranch’s own interactive and collaborative events that entertain clients, friends and fans.
Address: 656 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60661
11. Duet Dance Studio
- Duet Dance Studio offers Latin and ballroom dance lessons for fun and specializes in wedding dance lessons.
- In their welcoming studio, you will find learning to dance fun, relaxing and rejuvenating.
- Besides the sheer joy of dancing, they hope you will experience ballroom and Latin dancing as a powerful way to connect with people you care about.
Address: 2515 W North Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
12. Citygirl Events
- Every client deserves a unique and impressive event experience.
- From the time a client walks through their doors for a consultation to the day of the event and beyond, their clients will experience what it is like to truly feel at ease when planning an event.
- Whether you envision a modern party in a unique event space, a simple and classic affair in a gorgeous ballroom, an eclectic event in a non-typical space, a multi-cultural event, or an indie soiree in the great outdoors, the Citygirl Weddings team is here to bring your vision to life.
Address: 639 West Diversey Pkwy, Suite 219, Chicago, IL 60614
13. LK Events
- Lauren launched LK Events in the summer of 2009, after ten years in the catering and event industry.
- While pursuing her hospitality degree at the University of Illinois, Lauren worked in sales and catering management.
- She began her professional career in Chicago at one of the premier catering companies, Food For Thought.
- Her years of coordinating weddings and corporate events inspired her to start her own company.
Address: Chicago, IL 60657
14. Art Of Imagination
- Art Of Imagination are experts in upscale events, elegant weddings, corporate functions, & social parties.
- Their specialties include: luxurious custom fabrics, creative event lighting, complete production and full design planning.
- Their 15+ years of experience in the Chicago market has given us the opportunity to work with top wedding professionals.
- They have worked in many of Chicago’s landmark venues, historic mansions, hip loft spaces, swanky downtown hotels, fortune 500 corporate offices, and numerous residences.
- When it comes to hosting an event in Chicago, their designers have a lot to offer and will guide you through your search for the perfect venue.
Address: 1829 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60608
15. Greenhouse Loft
- Greenhouse Loft is 3,600+ square feet of customizable meeting space designed to spark creativity, innovation, and excitement.
- Their warm and inviting loft environment will help you meet and exceed your meeting goals.
- Located in a LEED platinum building, Greenhouse Loft is also proud to be Chicago’s most sustainable meeting and corporate event venue.
- They specialize in crafting custom meeting packages to meet your group’s specific needs and budget.
- Whether you’re a seasoned meeting planner or a first-time event coordinator, their team will be there every step of the way to answer questions, assist, and ensure a flawlessly memorable event.
- They look forward to working with you.
Address: 2545 W Diversey Ave, Chicago, IL 60647