List of Top Event Planning Companies in Boston MA
1. Blue Ivy
- Condé Nast names Blue Ivy one of the TOP 25 Wedding Planners Abroad worldwide, Grace Ormonde names Blue Ivy an Exclusive Platinum Member, Daily Meal called Blue Ivy TOP 50 “Event Planners to Know” in the U.S. and The Knot has labeled Blue Ivy Best of Weddings 2012 & 2013.
- We do things right, and carefully, because our heart and soul surround our clients.
- Blue Ivy is a “lifestyle” event planning firm focused on designing events that matter and specializing in both events planned locally and abroad.
- Still remaining boutique, but capable of planning weddings and other eventful celebrations as far as Australia, Blue Ivy limits the total of events planned and managed per year in order to offer a premium personable experience that every client wants and deserves.
Address: Boston, MA 02116
2. East Meets West Catering
- When you want to focus on being the host of your event, leave it to East Meets West to obsess over the planning and details.
- Food is their passion, and their Chefs and Event Planners will redefine your culinary expectations with every menu created. Each occasion begins with a custom menu, artfully designed special for your event.
- No event is too large or too small.
- They cater intimate gathering of 10 in private homes and elaborate galas for 2000 and up, and everything in between.
- They specialize in catered events for weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, retail launches, corporate gatherings and other special celebrations.
Address: 212 Old Colony Ave, Boston, MA 02127
3. BBE & TCC – Boston Balloon Events & The Confetti Company
BBE & TCC offers a wide variety of event support services, including balloon decor, confetti features, cryo effects, pipe and base, floral design and many more to create a ‘WOW!’ effect for your next event in Boston, New York & London.
Address: 25 Drydock Ave, 2nd Fl, Boston, MA 02210
4. Above and Beyond Catering
- Almost two decades later, Above and Beyond Catering is still driven by that same passion. Simply put, they love making people happy.
- Even though they’ve grown, they still maintain that “small caterer” approach.
- No matter what the size of your catered event, they pride theirselves on their ability to successfully attend to every last detail.
- They understand that providing exceptional client service is tantamount to your satisfaction and to their continued growth.
Address: 42A Plympton St, Boston, MA 02118
5. Come Sail Away Now
- Come Sail Away Now with Captain Don aboard the sailboat, Tupelo Honey. Get out and cruise Boston Harbor with your closest friends and family.
- A private charter on Boston Harbor is a great way to create memories and new traditions.
- Their goal is to share their love of sailing and to create an experience on Boston Harbor you won’t forget.
- This is your memory in the making and they want you to experience all of what Boston’s magical harbor has to offer.
Address: Fan Pier, 1 Marina Park Dr, Boston, MA 02210
- The Bustonian is the originator and leader in Boston party bus transportation for bachelor, bachelorette, corporate functions, birthday parties and celebrations.
- Established in 2003 by childhood friends Matt Robitaille and Brian Napoleon, The Bustonian began with one converted school bus and currently operates a fleet of six unique buses including The Original Bustonian, The Mighty Bustonian, The Miss Bustonian, The Mr Bustonian, The 80’s Bustonian and our newest creation The New Bustonian.
Address: 1000 State St, Boston, MA 02228
7. Boston Wine School
- Boston Wine School is the ideal venue for private parties of all kinds.
- They make wine fun and interesting for groups of 12 to 50, and they can even host larger groups at other venues.
- BWS wine tasting events are interesting and interactive.
Address: 1354 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA 02134
8. 14 Stories Weddings
- 14 Stories is a wedding industry fully inclusive of all couples, including LGBTQ couples.
- Founder Bernadette Smith not only produces extraordinary weddings for same-sex couples but has trained thousands of her peers on the joys of these great weddings.
- Bernadette is the author of three books and her work has been recognized by the New York Times, CNN, the Today Show, National Public Radio and more.
Address: 24 Granada Park, Boston, MA 02119
9. Michele Bernard
With over 20 years in the flower business, Michele Bernard is an expert at creating the perfect wedding, no matter the personal style, vision, or budget.
Address: Newbury St, Boston, MA 02116
10. Catering with Distinction
- Catering With Distinction has been serving the appetite of Boston weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, cocktail parties, galas and barbecues for over 25 years.
- In that time, they have not lost their main objective, to bring you delicious food, presented elegantly with the quality of service you expect.
Address: 27 Drydock Ave, Boston, MA 02210
11. Boston Chocolate Tours & School
- The people behind Boston Chocolate Tours come from backgrounds as varied as chocolate itself, but all of them are seriously passionate about the food of the gods.
- Before any of them had an inkling that someday they’d be spending their days sharing this passion with others, they routinely devoured every tidbit of their favorite bean’s history and lore.
- They’d travel far and wide in search of new cacao-based experience tracking down tiny boutique chocolatiers based on a wisp of a rumor… and seeking out high-profile experts to answer increasingly arcane questions.
Address: Serving Boston and surrounding area
12. Hampshire House
- Located in the heart of Boston’s famous Beacon Hill, the Hampshire House is your home for private events of distinction.
- This delightful venue is a favorite for your most elegant affair.
- Host your wedding, rehearsal dinner, holiday party, corporate events, business meetings or personal celebration in the warmth of their intimate Bostonian Mansion.
Address: 84 Beason St, Boston, MA 02108
13. Boston Event Lighting
- Boston Event Lighting offers unique and affordable lighting for weddings, private parties, special occasions, corporate functions, fundraisers and concerts.
- Winners of multiple awards including a Telly, 4 Knot Best of Weddings and Hall of Fame and Wedding Wire Bride’s and Couples Choice Awards, Boston Event Lighting can provide beautiful lighting designs that create the perfect atmosphere for your special event.
- They emphasize state-of-the-art equipment, the latest in wireless technology, highly skilled, experienced crew and customer service.
- With over 30 years of experience, Boston Event Lighting has what it takes to make your event an spectacular and memorable one.
Address: Boston, MA 02116
14. RACE – Run Against Cancer Events
- RACE Cancer Foundation produces kick-ass events to raise funds and awareness for charitable projects and organizations dedicated to kicking cancer’s ass.
- They also manage Team RaceMenu, a grassroots racing program comprised of endurance athletes competing at all levels, from recreational to professional.
Address: 1 Marina Park Dr, 14th Fl, Boston, MA 02210
15. Jump On In Boston
- Jump On In was created in 2005 as New England’s first and largest indoor inflatable and jumping facility.
- The idea behind Jump On In was to provide something that hadn’t existed in New England before: A private party place in a safe environment that allows children to invite a large number of guests to enjoy an athletic, active party on inflatable equipment and trampolines! they’d love to have you come over and Jump On In!
Address: 100 Holton St, Boston, MA 02135
16. Limelight Stage + Studios
- Limelight Stage & Studios is one of KLW Hospitality’s singing performance venue. Here at KLW they motivate team members to achieve their potential goals while improving their leadership skills.
- They strive to create a work environment of pride, honesty, and loyalty.
- Company’s philosophy is to encourage team members to come up with creative ideas to make a better working place for everyone and by using the state of the art technology they make KLW a fun place to work.
Address: 279 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02116