Arkansas Passport Center
Address: 191 Office Park Drive, Hot Springs, AR 71913
Mailing Address: U.S. Department of State, Arkansas Passport Center, CA/PPT/APC, 44132 Mercure Cir., PO Box 1003, Sterling, VA 20166-1003
Mondays: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Tuesdays: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Wednesdays: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Thursdays: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Fridays: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
All Federal Holidays are excluded
How to make an Appointment
An appointment is required to apply at a Passport Agency. To schedule an appointment using Automated appointment system from National Passport Information Center, please call 1-877-487-2778 anytime. TDD/TTY: 1-888-874-7793
You need to bring Appointment confirmation number to the office
Required Documents for an Appointment:
If you are a US citizen or resident, the requirements for a US passport are very simple. Keep the Proof of international travel, Completed forms, All required supporting documents (including one photo and a front and back photocopy of identification), A major Credit Card, Debit/Check card (not ATM cards), Check, Bank Draft, Cash (Exact Change), or Money Order to cover the application and expedited fees.
- To apply for a New passport, you will need to have documents such as proof citizenship, application forms and recent passport photo.
Weapons are not allowed inside the premises.
- Try to arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
- If you need a passport quickly but are not able to travel to Passport Agency/Office, you can apply through a registered passport expediting service.
- If you are traveling internationally within 2 weeks or need a foreign visa within 4 weeks, you are eligible to schedule an appointment at this agency with proof of international travel.
- For all other applicants, it will be processed within 8 business days.
- During your appointment, the agency will advise how the passport will be sent to you.
- Applying for a U.S. passport while outside the United States is a different process from applying for a US passport while inside the United States. But, If you reside in Canada, you may renew your passport by mail if you meet all eligibility requirements.
Other Important Links
It takes 5-7 days for your passport to be tracked online. Check your Application Status